[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
* Dedicated BPO Professional with over years of proven experience in Training and Operations. Utilizing business foresight and sharp training skills to understand the requirement of contemporary business environment, implement quality initiatives to drive positive change, develop and implement practical solutions by taking refresher session for the teammembers
* Working with Genpact, Gurgaon as a ProcessDevelopertraining since August
* Extensive knowledge of Customer Service for US Insurance Annuities Fixed & Variable, Life Insurance and Annuitization process
* Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills with effective presentation skills
* Been with Genpact since July and currently handling role of Process Developer Training in annuities customer service.
* Have a good years of experience in Retirement Insurance and has completed Lean Ideas with huge impact in terms of process Improvements.
* Recently closed a lean Idea which gave a benefit of % in Accuracy and currently working on Weight age of errors which would definitely result in increasing the accuracy of the process.
* Growth Chart
* Process Developer Training: August Till Date
* Process Trainer: February August
* Process Lead Quality Analyst Quality Check: March February
* Process Expert SME: October March
* Process Associate: July October
Areas of Expertise
* Creating and Reviewing Standard Operating Procedures SOPs and suggesting necessary changes to it to the client as per new procedure being introduced and taking sessions for dissemination of updates received from the customer.
* Conducting knowledge assessment tests and gauge exercise on accuracy standards to ensure that the team members possess the desired level of proficiency.
* Handled and Fast Track Training Plan to get the new hires on production in high volume season, the same got replicated across the shops in Insurance COE
* Provided training to new employees and internal/external clients on insurance knowledge issues
* Developed proper action plans/ modules based on the observations and trend analysis. Conduct the necessary training sessions whenever required in order to bring the agents up to the learning curve. Also attend the Client Calibrations.
* Meeting Customers&; expectations and adherence to service levels as per the agreement.
* Implementation of quality standards as per client&;s requirements.
* Taking sessions of Train The Trainer program where teaching people on how to do effective and successful remote transition from a trainer and training prospective
* Been part of three different Remote Transitions as Trainer and SME, took training from our clients, imparted the same to the team here, made SOPs and End to End Process Maps of the same for clear and easy understanding of the new process
* Maintaining Query Tracker, Update Tracker and Escalation Tracker for all the teams
* Managing trainings and updates for Voice comprising of members & Non Voice members team.
* Training and motivating employees for running effective operations.
* Ensuring that Service levels are met as per the SLA with client Daily Processing & Calling metrics
* Providing feedback to the processors after analyzing the defects they are committing repeatedly
* Assuring that the standard of quality output expected by the customers is met by taking refreshers and upskilling session for team
* Identifying areas of improvements for the team members and helping them to come out of the knowledge gap
* Analyzing the process thoroughly to identify bottlenecks and improve quality by filing new ideas of improvement
* did deep analysis on Defects CTQ Field called "Notes Error" and was successful in getting error fields removed which gave a benefit of % hike in process Accuracy
* Core Team Member of new work type transition team. Did analysis on work types and was successful in getting work types BIN & Correspondence transitioned here
* Currently playing a pivotal role in transition of SPIA Single Premium Immediate Annuity
* Been a part of Multiple Handoff Project
Rewards and Recognition
* LOMA level & and certified
* AAPA level certified
* Appreciation from our Customers Lisa Brown, Karen McCann, Debra Washburn and from end customers as well.
* Received SPOT, BRONZE & Silver Awards for Exemplary Performance, Initiatives & Creative Ideas in the process and have always been an important member in the team in terms of process knowledge.
* Received Best Trainer Award
* Lean Ace certified
* Enhancing Team Fitness
* Conference Calls Essentials
* Presentation Skills
* Essentials of Effective Training
* Conflict Management
Educational Qualifications & Affiliations
* Year Diploma in Computers NIIT
* Graduation Science
Date of Birth: July
Languages known: Hindi and English
References can be furnished upon request