• Collaborated with management team, board members, and both internal and external
stakeholders to establish goals, budgets, market targets, policies and committee terms
resulting in the beginnings of the overall strategic plan for the foundation;
• Developed collateral materials resulting in Advisor handbook, educational presentations
and client review brochure to facilitate successful philanthropic giving;
• Initiated and developed Payroll Giving program resulting in a payroll deduction process
for all , employees of the Calgary Board of Education to simplify donations to the
• resulting in awareness of and donations to our various philanthropic projects and funds.
Financial Blueprints, Calgary, AB to December
• Built fee only financial planning company from the bottom up for parent
company Peer Financial Ltd resulting in new added value service for current and
new clients, and a new source of revenue for company.
ÊStandard Life Assurance Company, Calgary, AB to
Regional Manager, Prairies Region/ Client Communication and Education Services
• Oversee management of business unit for the region Alberta, Saskatchewan and
Manitoba, assessed corporate needs, planned for future unit growth, provided critical and
ongoing input to overall business strategic direction as a member of the national
• Evaluated staffing requirements, logistics, scheduling and materials needs for client
contract projects in Western Canada resulting in projects coming in on time and at or
• Designed and facilitated comprehensive education programs for Group Retirement plan
members resulting in increased understanding of the plan, enrollment and assets in the
• Develop and participate in finalist sales presentations for large accounts resulting
in new client accounts and increased revenues for our unit.
• Conceived teambuilding opportunities between education unit and sales and
administration departments resulting in a highly functional, mutually supportive,
productive and profitable team.
• Act as Retention Specialist by initiating outbound contact to retiring plan
members to guide them through their pension options and the advantages of
staying with Standard Life’s products.
• Initiated and facilitated the creation and development of unique process for Group RRIF