Variance account to Cost of Goods SoldCOGS account
• Periodic Unit Price PUP analysis.
• Operational Planning: UAPL does an Operational Planning for next quarters at the end of every
quarter for which standard cost and transfer price needs to be calculated based on demand and
supply of the products.
• Analyzing increase or decrease in percentage for the variance between the quarters
• Upload cost into system SAP
• Standard cost and Transfer price will be released at the end of the month for next quarter.
V Received Hall of Fame award for outstanding performance
V Received accolade mails from client.
*Technical Skills Tools: SAP FICO, Omni flow, BW Business Warehouse and MS office.
Previous Organization: Manipal Hospital, Bangalore.
• Worked as a Team Member in Corporate Relations Department for months.
• Handling with Bills, Cheques and banking activities. Knowledge in TDS and other financial
• MBA in Finance from Visveshwariah Technological University and secured % marks – .
• BBM in Finance from Mysore university and secured % marks –
Academic Projects at post graduation:
Project : An Organizational study at KMF Hassan:
Purpose: To study the whole organization and its departments in terms of Mc Kinsey’s s model.
Project : A study on Performance of Stock in Software companies using NSE index at Apollo Sindhoori
capital investments Ltd, Hassan
Purpose: To ascertain the risk and return associated with the stock in selected software companies and
suggesting investors to invest in stock which yields maximum return with minimum risk based on the
company’s previous month performance.
I like listening to music, solving puzzles, traveling, playing cricket, chess and carom.
Place: Bangalore Somesh H.