[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Add: NW RG London, UK Mobile Tel: + Email: HYPERLINK ""
Director with a demonstrated record of exceeding profitability objective, turning around
underperforming business areas and driving increases in revenue and market share
Market Development/Controls Multishare Unit P&L Analysis/Expense Control
Product Branding/Market awareness Managing Relationship wholesale & retail sales
Contract Negotiations Site Selection/ Real Estate
Risk mitigation Recruiting, Hiring, Training, Retention
* Credited for development of product life cycle model Included feasibility study for business case for product, defining features and functionality, P&L projections, and changes required to internal operations and delivery result launch of cross boarder platform m of new sales
* Executing commercial decision by streamlining global Product, IT, personnel, and systems that included implementation of an enhanced business road map design to support an increase in new customers result scalable and harmonised platform
* Lead in Product maximization, with market review supporting sales planning and contributing to the stress test proposals result profitability assessment by delivering a comprehensive prospect profile
* Developed a Product development wheel framework for potential solutions by providing cross boarder disciplines; led to additional revenue contribution result increased target market by penetrating new emerging markets channels
* Realized distribution plans establishing targets by increasing existing customer penetration. Increasing retail sales exposure via platforms increasing revenue, and areas of proposed client base expansion
* Recognised for the develop and implementation of strategic product idea generation framework efficient operating model during client onboarding result report metrics to determine product market feasibility
* Realized Risk Governance plans, establishing targets by examining Risk; profile, seriousness reduction options. Increasing controls for Solvency II creating a fairvalue balance framework including but not limited to Market value Margin MVM
* Leader, Educator, exceptional motivator, ownership Champion of Executive vision
* Effective presenter/communicator with welldeveloped interpersonal skills that deliver under pressure
* Driving the customercentric view into internal focus groups
* Intangible strengths Six Sigma, Prince II; analytical thinking, tenacity in achieving objectives and determining factors to improve competitiveness
* Dante Alighieri Institute of Florence, Italy Management Concentration in Italian Business Finance, Government, and History
* Bachelor of Science Business Administration, DePaul University Chicago, Illinois US
* Director, Global Imp/EMEA Programme Mgt Citi Group / Present
* Director, UK/EU Transitions & Change Capita Financial Group / /
* Head Investment Operations/Strategy Aviva Investors / /
* Head Business Mgmt/Development RBC Dexia IS / /
* VP, Head of IT Client Technology State Street Bank / /
* Senior Product Manager Contract Folkes Asset Mgmt / /
* Senior Manager, Investment Bank Nuveen Investments / /
Director, Global Implementation Manager/EMEA Programme Mgmt, Citi Group / present
Global Transaction Service, Security Fund Services London, UK
* Lead Programme Manager on a Global complex deal for the Bank created enhanced product model within the design phase which has changed the overall framework for service execution Data Mgmt, Fund admin, Client Report
* Creating ideas with Product Management teams creating strategic client initiatives and delivering the platform to administer a global service model
* Build strategic models with product to understand each regional client&;s service needs that led to our consistent delivery model design capabilities across the global
* Searched out opportunities for improvement in our standard delivery capability, design and implement solutions in consultation with operations, electronic banking, product management and technology
* Manage stakeholders effectively in terms of risk, innovation, compliance and client satisfaction
* Proactively review resource matrix allocation across the Global teams throughout the design phase to maximise efficiency and utilisation of reusable service models driven by net present value model
Director, UK/EU Head Transition & Change, Capita Financial Group / /
Authorised Corporate Dealer b AUM London, UK
* Identify and manage product governance controls Member of: product New Business Committee & Product Committee introduce Risk maps align internal business units to report and categorise tolerance levels
* Support sponsors to efficiently and effectively implement new products and instruments, engaging all of the correct stakeholders
* Institute procedures that detailed sourcebook and other relevant SEC/FSA rules and guidance to ensure all operational activities comply with the relevant regulatory standards.
* Introduced a strategy framework for certain products to increase income return coupled with growth of capital over the longer term through investment in a diversified portfolio of collective investment schemes
* Lead Strategic product project by migrating asset performance model attribution on a new trading platform in conjunction with streamlining data flow to clearing team setting new policy and procedural guidelines London firm.
Head of Investment Operations/Strategy, Aviva Investments / /
Asset Management Global B AUM London, UK
* Implemented a Stage Product approach from strategic idea generation to market stress testing to build highlighted the impact on the balance sheet & formulated the appropriate committee selection
* Credited for strategically developing and executing Infrastructure plan that meets the region&;s financial product goals that accounted for end to end; Business Risk impact, Operations, Portfolio Risk and TCF produced k in reduced operating cost bring efficiency to a complex process
* Design Target Operating models, Built scalable platforms for cross boarder volumes assigning Ops to build a platform for handling new Complex Floor Fund, Absolute Funds including bestpractise controls and SCR Solvency II capital requirements for Crossborder product launches
* Designed for the group a global FX Hedging Policy the evidence produced from this policy was the down grade of business Risk
* Managed new Operational Risk platform by producing Risk Map measurements for Operational teams in the Product space eg. UCITS, ETF, Absolute, Macro, Long Funds Senior Mgmt reports on Aviva&;s exposure in Credit, Counterparty exposure & Capital tolerances
* Recognised for undertaking the supplier review of the processes and systems recommend and implement appropriate change, instilling a culture of continuous improvement
* Built Governance model for issues around trade routing, portfolio management, and reconciliation systems using feeds from Advent Geneva and JPM Union platform
* Create an agenda that drives productivity, efficiency and performance Provided technical expertise on complex issues building confidence reporting throughout the Exec team
Head of Business Development, RBC Dexia IS / /
Member of Executive Committee, Depositary Bank, Fund Administration, Milan, Italy
* Responsibility for delivering increase in product revenue pools through positioning, pricing, campaigns, collateral, training and governance.
* Identify business case for creation of core capabilities, identifying new products, which support strategic Risk model for Operations delivered to Product Committee
* Reporting to the relevant project sponsor, establishing implement and deliver the programme of work. agreeing members of management and delivery teams on behalf of and with project sponsor. Escalate any key issues to the project sponsor and Head of European Change UK
* Initiating delivery of business expansion plan based on identified and quantified market needs, which in turn collaborated with the technical team, drove the product strategy, R&D roadmap and business planning process Won new Depositary business revenue m
* Presented business plan through the Italian regulating bodies, Bank of Italy and CONSOB, approval process to obtain approval established new product service for the Mkt M
VP, Head of Client Technology Integration, State Street Bank / /
Financial services, trillion AUM, Amsterdam, NL
* Leading complex strategic/operational project utilizing my knowledge in Problem Solving, Change Management, Service Introduction, Release Management, and Configuration Management.
* Increased revenue by leveraging off the ABN Amro mandate by proposing new business to their securitization portfolio team selling the firms portfolio pooling technology including: asset rebalancing.
* Drove distinct projects such as Client Reporting, Risk and Internal control Mgmt, Capital Structured Investments, Middle office RIMS operational report application, Newsletter and Fund Brochures client requirements for all ABN Amro strategic business lines.
* Assigned to ABN Amros Finance team to assist in defining asset performance reporting, optimize Treasury management from a Global perspective, structuring quantitative for the Italian market, Life cycle funds, guaranteed products ABN Amro Antonveneta.
* Highvalue nonstandard opportunities, working with product management and operations to engineer a solution by combining existing/new capabilities to deliver a functioning client solution.
Senior Manager and Credit, Folkes Asset Management / /
Hedge Fund Firm founded , $.B AUM MM leveraged London, UK Contract
* Established Capital Investment structure, investing in short term vehicles and leveraging relationships to obtain new business reporting results to CIO.
* Define/lead improvement MIS outsourced suppliers for procurement management establishing SLA, KPI, KRI.
* Lead Strategic operational project by migrating asset performance model attribution on a new trading platform in conjunction with streamlining data flow to clearing team setting new policy and procedural guidelines.
* Head of Project consisting of Risk compliance with local statutory, regulatory, fiscal and tax reporting requirements and the setting and monitoring of performance against budgets.
* Analyzed Risk exposure of underlying positions for fund managers relative to agreed parameters in realtime. Implemented Mkt. Risk reporting framework and cross trained business units in the importance of market Risk within new and existing products.
* Responsible for reviewing valuations/P&L, Rating agencies and coordination with all Fund Administrators for all Broker fees, & expenses and reporting results to Executive committee.
Vice President, Nuveen Investments / /
$B AUM, Derivatives, ETF, Fixed/Equity, Alternative Invest New York, US
Head Equity Pricing Manager / /
Senior Manager, Fixed Income and Inventory Risk / /
Senior Manager Operations / /
Cash Manager, Treasury / /
* Responsible in managing member business unit that ensured overseeing producing NAVs $B AUM ETF, Fix Income and Equity products with FA
* Designed Target Operating Model for the NY location, hence building Middle/Back office platform for the diverse Asset classes
* Streamlined pricing structure to handle increase in volume , products and creating Fixed Income inventory revenue of $.m utilizing future hedges on inventory
* Lead the development of the business units balance sheet Product Risk strategy. Preparing reports for the Chief Investment Officer
* Hedging Inventory Mkt. To Mkt. Reporting and created focus on product selling strategy via Back office introducing thru proprietary systems
* Traded M in Capital Reserves, which produced .m revenue in a diverse Capital market, instruments Repos, CDs, BAs. Also, distributed preferred stock as well as capital to our share holders