[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
E. CR N
Summary of Qualifications
* Successfully manages relationships with both internal and external business partners.
* Possesses strong organization and communication skills which facilitate success in problem solving and support of clients relating to administrative, plan design, and regulatory issues.
* Extensive knowledge of ERISA and the Internal Revenue Code, and an expansive range of retirement planning applications and concepts.
* Consistently demonstrates the ability to learn new technologies and best practices.
* Extensive experience assisting clients and their auditors with annual plan audit.
Fidelity Investments Covington, KY
Client Service Manager
* Served as the primary daytoday administration contact for plan sponsors.
* Led conversion team to implement new plans.
* Represented Client Service Management in onsite presentations for prospective clients.
* Participated in payroll conversions with plan sponsors and payroll providers.
* Chose to lead team of Client Service Managers to implement new vesting provisions required by EGTRA. Provided direction for interpreting plan documents and provided feedback to Client Service Managers.
* Created and delivered annual plan administration review to plan sponsors.
* Maintained issues and actions log for regularly scheduled plan sponsor conference calls.
* Created periodic reports and provided guidance to plan sponsors to ensure timely updates.
* Created and delivered onboarding presentations for new clients / contacts. Presentations included contact information for service team members, remote access instructions and client roles and responsibilities.
* Provided clients with the necessary information to successfully complete nondiscrimination testing, return of excess contributions, minimum required distributions, filing and annual plan audit.
* Partnered with plan sponsors to resolve participant and plan issues. Assisted plan sponsors with nondiscrimination testing, return of excess contributions, minimum required distributions, and qualified domestic relations orders.
* Successfully managed multiple mergers for a client worth $ million.
* Served as Relationship Management liaison during the rehabilitation of failed Canadian insurer Confederation Life.
* Developed and delivered annual business plans designed around the Plan Sponsor&;s needs, goals and fiduciary concerns for their retirement plan.
* Led crossfunctional service delivery team consisting of Communications Consultant, Client Service Manager, and call center representative. Conducted regularly scheduled meetings to keep the team informed and discuss issues and concerns expressed by team members. Invited other operational specialists to meetings when appropriate.
* Led project team to automate a manual, multiple step, nonlinear request form for client product and service requests. Received the Fidelity Outstanding Service Award for this project. Award is presented to less than individuals companywide on a quarterly cycle.
* Administered client requests for k contributions, transfers, and withdrawals.
* Delivered monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to plan sponsors.
* Ensured timely mailing of quarterly participant statements.
*Prior to Fidelity experience available upon request.
OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY Columbus, OH
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES
Series & licenses Currently inactive
Defined Contribution Certificate
Twotime Fidelity Outstanding Service Award recipient
JacCenDel Elementary PTO Treasurer
WCET Action Auction served as Master of Ceremonies / Auctioneer / Bid Confirmation
Junior Achievement of Cincinnati provided economic education to middle school students
Volunteer at Western & Southern Masters & Women&;s Open tennis tournaments