[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Executive Recruiter ~ March Present
Chicago Financial Search Chicago, IL
Full service Recruiting Firm specializing in the placement of Financial Services Executives
* Executive Recruiter for Chicago and NYC financial service companies.
* Meet clients and give presentations to obtain contracts to source candidates for their hiring needs.
* Seek out and interview applicants to locate qualified employees for permanent job openings spanning Executive Management CEO/CFO, Accounting, IT/MIS, Sales, and Marketing.
* Utilize personal networking skills, social networking sites, and job boards to source clients and candidates.
* Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
* Maintain accurate and wellordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
Office Manager ~ September October Left as it was not a good fit
Shawn Roberts Lawn & Tree Sturtevant, WI
Full service company specializing in Lawn Maintenance and Landscape Design since .
* Support President in all matters pertaining to efficient office operation.
* Collect new hire paperwork, verify identification, and maintain accurate uptodate employee records.
* Prepare payroll for companies and issue payroll checks on a weekly basis.
* Invoice customers re: monthly, quarterly, and per service spot invoicing.
* Prepare in timely manner, monthly sales and use tax accounting via State of Wisconsin.
* Call on delinquent customers beyond days past due and send out statements and invoice copies.
* Address, follow, and resolve any service issues from customers.
* Protect organization&;s value by keeping information confidential.
Accounts Payable ~ July July Temporary contract position
Kelly Temporary Services onsite CNH Case New Holland Racine, WI
Agricultural and construction equipment manufacturer.
* Sole responsibility of the accounts payable for the Racine & Sturtevant Truck and Transmission plants.
* Excellent multitasking skills, while always meeting or exceeding monthly goals.
* Posting of payments, credit/ debit memos and adjustments.
* Resolve complaints and concerns from customers, maintaining a positive attitude until a resolution is achieved.
Sales Coordinator ~ June May Laid off position moved out of state
FacilitecUSA Gurnee, IL
Provider of rooftop grease containment products and kitchen exhaust cleaning services, servicing food service, food processing and industrial organizations nationwide.
* Point of contact for more than corporate accounts which consists of: resolving complaints, auditing accounts, collections, and resolving billing and invoicing issues.
* Developed new business opportunities by aggressively following up on leads and by actively pursuing selfdeveloped lead sources.
* Created Excel spreadsheets and tracked account locations to ensure service dates are met/kept and up to date and pricing per location is accurate.
* Quote and create proposals for new corporate account locations.
* Daily communication with + branch managers/affiliates to ensure timely service.
* Assist in staffing and recruiting for multiple departments.
* Training and supervision of the customer service department.
Recruiter ~ March June Left after being recruited by FacilitecUSA
The Murphy Group & Staffers Libertyville, IL
Staffing and recruitment agency for temporary and direct hire candidates.
* Prepares candidates for interviewing with client companies and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectationsetting.
* Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
* Interview all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers, and included the use of facetoface interviewing methodologies and skills testing.
* Conduct daily "cold calls" to actively market candidates and attract new job openings.
* Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
Office Manager / Recruiter ~ September March Company closed May
Engstrom & Associates Burlington, WI
Startup sales office
* Manage day to day office operations including payroll, executive checkbook, sales, staffing, A/P & A/R, business taxes, and customer and employee relations.
* In charge of prescreening, interviewing, and hiring qualified personnel.
* Recruited, trained, and supervised sales staff and call center.
* Created and implemented company brochures, marketing materials/ programs, and training manuals.
High School Diploma
Scales Mound High School, Scales Mound, IL
Highland Community College, Freeport, IL