[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
* email . Hand phone: +
* A Professional with over years experience in the HR operations & learning & development intervention space
At STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, SINGAPORE
Programme Manager Oct Jan Global Business Partner role
* Global Implementation of certification process infrastructure covering over countries and over employees.
* Programme Management partnering with stakeholders within the function and the business in delivering the business agenda
* Planning for capacity, costing & P&L management to meet the strategic learning agenda
* Partner with senior business managers & vendors as appropriate in design & delivery of econtent.
* End to end responsibility in execution of training agenda certification, role profiles, localization projects and learning roadmaps.
* Monthly Dashboard, analytics & action plans on certification initiative at global level
* Awareness session to Country L&TD, staff & other stakeholders on key processes
* Groupwide roll out of Risk Certification process infrastructure covering over countries and over employees Covered over % of the target population Received Business Award from the Group Head of Learning & Talent Development
* Process/ policy design & Global implementation of mandatory credit risk elearning.
* As part HR transformation, identified & migrated operational activities in programme management to shared services, resulting in operational efficiency & creating more capacity for Programme Manager to have specific business interventions.
* Redesigned global certification dashboard metrics to monitor capacity utilization & opportunity cost analysis for better use of resources
* Designed framework to monitor optimal use of resources trainers/ coaches etc for the global certification rollout
* Completed two large localization projects for effective implementation of the certification rollouts
* Appointed as member of Process Governance Council Global Council in
Talent Management Responsibilities
* Certified Gallup strengths coach in , certified to engage individuals, business managers in addressing individual performance & development needs
* Coaching High Potentials
* Identification/ awareness of individual talent, helping to build them into and strengths
* Develop strategies to meet & exceed demands of the critical success factors for career success through consistent nearperfect performance
* Using GROW methodology to identify specific road blocks to performance & support individuals to evolve methods to exercise their strengths to maximize their performance.
* Leadership & Management Development
* Worked with Product Head & Line Managers to identify appropriate Leadership & Mangement Development programmes for high potentials & critical resources based on identified criteria.
At Global Shared Services Centre, Standard Chartered bank, Chennai
Manager Training, HR Shared Services Centre Apr Oct for a business strength of over employees
Key Responsibilities Catalyst for improving business performance through critical interventions & building capability
* Designing the department level development framework aimed at identifying core areas of expertise required for successful functioning of department and through diagnostic approach identifying the gaps and areas of improvement for incumbents in the role.
* Engaging with business managers to implement the skill & personal development framework aimed at improving productivity & Operational efficiency.
* Launch and implementation of Training Academy for new joiners & existing employees. Based on business feedback, responsible for reviewing & redesigning conceptual design & delivery of end to end skill/ personal development framework.
* Program evaluation aimed at reducing the training phase of a new joiner and ensuring smooth transition into the role.
* Change management initiative to improve the learning curve for new joiners
* Enabling transition to adopt online learning
* Implementation of Peer Group coaching framework to induct & train
* Led Organization Efficiency initiatives such as
* Capacity Planning framework Target based cross training to equip resources to manage for peak & off peak schedules
* Span of Control project Study organization structure & based on role complexity & resource profile recommended desired span of control.
* Propose & implement learning solutions to address specific business needs on an adhoc basis
* Working with business managers & line managers to propose & monitor development initiatives for the talented individuals
* Design content & deliver training for new joiner induction & select programmes.
* Reduced the training period for new joiners by improving knowledge sharing and thereby productivity Significant change in the Data team from weeks to weeks.
* Proactive Line Manager Engagement & Coaching to adopt new ways of developing skills sets for teams using online learning/ peer coaching as against workbook based methods. Over three months, facilitated transition of training methods for out of teams.
* Completed business skill/ personal development need diagnosis % covered within months
* Studied the organization structure & recommended key cross training solutions based on resource profile, peak & off peak schedules to build excess capacity with existing resources.
* Completed Span of Control evaluation as a special project & recommended some key changes to the organization structure of the department
Programme Manager / Team Leader, HR Shared Services Centre Nov Mar People Management Responsibility
* Accountability to deliver effective & efficient operational support to the stakeholders in the Group & Country learning teams
* Deliver proactive & business focused operational solutions to the stakeholders
* Develop & implement standardized global operational processes within project timetable
* Inculcate service culture in the team by coaching & guiding and manage performance relative to service level agreement
* Apply trend analysis and continuous improvement methodologies to monitor overall efficiency in work flow, processes & policies to enhance service quality and optimize use of resources
* Drive initiatives that contribute to longterm operational excellence
* Effectively manage stakeholder expectations & escalations by ensuring timely resolution & root cause analysis of all issues.
* Manage development and communication of training materials for all inscope systems, processes and policies
* Work with stakeholders to negotiate new process migrations and service level agreements
* Work with HR systems project manager for seamless implementation of LMS Learning Management System upgrades
* Operational Risk Management: Identify, document & monitor operational risks to minimize impact & meet operational risk audit requirements
* Working with stakeholders, involved in design, delivery, communication & implementation of robust & standardized global process for successful global rollouts of mandatory elearning for Standard Chartered Bank, covering countries and approximately employees.
* Championed Performance Scorecard initiatives to standardize performance metrics
* Successful migration/ development & implementation of operational processes for Group Learning initiatives for new learning portfolio roll outs
* Working with stakeholders supported migration & developed process standards, work flow & service level agreement for coaching process
* Led team initiatives on cost effective automation of database management, feedback analysis, MIS generation etc.
* Identified customer based & role based task families & redefined team structure & task allocation for better utilization of resources.
* Maintained % of the team transactions within the agreed SLA by identifying root causes through diagnosis tools like trend analysis, brain storming, maker feedback & cause & effect analysis
* Supported Learning Management System implementation by being a member of the to the User Acceptance Test design & validation process & conducted employee training sessions as a part of the implementation
* Identified to work with Regional Head Organisation Learning, Africa on a Global initiative on design & development of Global Travel matrix and received appreciation for the same
* Identified to work on a project to evaluate training effectiveness of Soft Skills program using Gallup Q as a measure.
Business Development Executive Mar Oct
Firstware Software Solutions, Chennai
* Involved in market research and market feedback related activities for Learning Management Systems and eGroup learning concepts
Home Maker Jan Feb
A time for reflection when I realized that I need to rediscover my profession in Learning & Development field as I am passionate about developing people.
TRAINER Jan Dec
Direct Dialog India Private Limited, Chennai
* Structured, developed content and conducted telephone agent training programs for contract/ outsourced staff working for Grindlays Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Sprint RPG, Alacrity, HCL etc.
* Trained teams in Interpersonal Skills, Effective Communication, Personal Effectiveness, Sales Presentations, Telemarketing and Direct Sales
Accounts Executive Jul Dec
Whirlwind Communications, Chennai
* Relationship Management for companies like Mafatlal Finance, Ford Credit and Alacrity Housing
Accounts Executive Jul Jun
Century Advertising, Chennai
* Relationship Management for companies like Southern Railways, ONGC, SRF Finance and SAFE
Telemarketing Executive Jan May
Century Direct, Chennai
* Responsible for tele client interaction & customer care
My Top Strengths As Per Gallup
* Other skills & achievements
* Ability to take up higher responsibilities and deliver results by taking ownership of each assignment
* People skills backed by a genuine interest in individuals&; learning & development, well developed communication skills and a consensus approach
* Person with varied interest in people, books and sports; accomplished Basketball player represented State Junior and University teams.
* Knowledge Management, acquiring new skills through Master&;s degree at Nanyang Technological University. Eager to implement newly learnt skills.
* Master of Science [Knowledge Management] May
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Certificate of Excellence for the nd Semester of Academic year /
* PG Certification in Human Resources Management Dec
Xavier Labor Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
Batch topper & Gold Medalist
Dissertation topic Improving productivity through HR initiatives
* Master of Business Administration HR May
University of Madras, Chennai
* Bachelor of Science [Chemistry]
University of Madras, Chennai
* Date of Birth th July,
* Gender Female
* Personalized Employment Pass holder