Alok G. CISA, CISSP
Education: Bachelor of Engineering E&E Avenue Du Onze November /
Contact: + Brussels Belgium
OBJECTIVE: Aligning Information Technology with business requirements and demands by
creating effective and scalable solutions that are within budget,
scope and timescales.
EXPERIENCE + years in Information Technology IT Security Operations, Audit &
Compliance, System and Network Security
/ – Present ING Bank SA/NV Belgium
Consultant – IT Security
The INGSIMP project is about Security Incident Compliance Monitoring and Tracking System
based on a dualshore model operating as part of ING onsite SOC Security Operation Center,
integrates various services such as sophisticated alert analysis, report presentation, data
management and x monitoring service. The platforms supported by this regulatory and
compliance service is Network devices like Cisco routers, switches, firewalls pix, applications
hosted on Wintel, UNIX and Mainframe Unisys servers and Databases like MS SQL, Oracle
• Ensure consistent security monitoring of the ING IT infra using Security Information Event
Management SIEM and Machine State monitoring tools like NETIQ & TRIPWIRE.
• Within area of expertise, establish proactive interactions with assigned key business
managers in order to support risk assessment and audit scopes.
• Ensure the IT Security and Compliance monitoring is in line with business and IT
objectives of ING.
• Recommend actions to counter possible weaknesses in internal controls, ensuring closing
of control issues.
• Contribute on assigned reviews, special projects or value added tasks as defined in the
Audit Plan, under supervision of a senior auditor or audit manager, on time and within
budget and compliant with current Internal Audit quality standards.
• Undertake value added tasks and respond to ad hoc requests from the Corporate Audit
Management team. Review compliance with the information security policy and
• Take up the role of an advisory for reviewing IT Security processes and control framework
• To cover the areas of production processes and infrastructures and to provide support to
business auditors in the area of security operations.
• Provide guidance and participate in resolving SoX and other compliance audit findings.
• Leverage experience and technical knowledge to provide useful and reasonable Risk and
Security recommendations to regional IRM, based on the monthly reports of incidents