Phone: + M
Looking forward to handle challengefilled assignments in Capital Market Derivatives/Finance areas that
would enable me to leverage the valuable inputs I gained through my professional experience.
From Oct’: Currently working as a Senior Analyst – Fixed Income Interest Rate Derivatives in eClerx
Professional Activities and Responsibilities:
• Assisted trading department on all assignments & new allocations of swaps globally and led
change in booking model that resulted in reducing the P&L risk on total notional amount of approx.
$ billion in balance sheet via LCH backloading and compressions.
• Assisted the trading department to upload the eligible population includes LIBOR, FEDFUNDS &
OIS COMPOUND trades into MarkitWire electronic platform.
• Coordinate trade Compression cycles with the middle office in order to align portfolios with
counterparties and streamline the books, making other downstream processes more efficient.
• Resolving the discrepancies while reconciling the agreed eligible population and check the NPV for
all the trades as there should not have any economic impact.
• Liaised with MarkitWire technical support and MO for any amendments that needs to be done
• Reduce outstanding notional and frequency of payment events by assisting with TriOptima bulk
• Handled the Confirmations between the two parties of the Fixed Income Interest Rate Derivative
products including novation agreement and way agreement and to investigate the breaks with
• Experienced in SWIFT confirm of OTC products via MTs, MTs and Nondeliverable
forwards via MT’s.
• Compile BiWeekly Activity report, published the regular metrics and various reports along with the
detailed analysis on breaks
• Prepared weekly/monthly business review WBR / MBR
• To chase counterparties for amendments on breaks marked and identified as erroneous.
CrossTraining – Trade Affirmation Process:
Objective: Large number of trades needs to be risk mitigated and affirmed within T+ and T+