[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Saint Catherine Florissant, Missouri
Cell: Office: ~ Email:
Accomplished professional with dedicated history of success in delivering results through a consultative sales process and training financial advisors in business practices that generate new and cultivate existing client relationships. Expert relationship builder, channel developer, negotiator and sales strategist. Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence peers and partners to initiate action negotiate and make well informed decisions based on value and business objectives.
Areas of Expertise
Investment Strategies New Business Development Strategic Planning
Portfolio/Account Management & Growth Formal C&I Credit Training Banking and Brokerage
Diversity Champion Project Management Risk Assessment
Stocks/Bonds/Mutual Funds/Options Client Relations Cross Selling
* Conduct indepth reviews of clients&; financial circumstances and future goals.
* Develop and execute strategic sales ideas to meet sales goals.
* Assist clients in making informed decisions.
* Negotiate with product suppliers for the best possible rates.
* Review accounts on a regular basis to ensure compliance with internal and external policies, guidelines, rules, and regulations.
* Create, implement, and continually review a plan that includes strategies designed to help clients pursue their longterm goals.
* Devise and execute business development strategies to attract and acquire new clients.
* Analyzed information and prepared plans best suited to individual clients&; requirements.
* Provided clients with information on new and existing products and services.
* Managed $,, outstanding loans portfolio and $,, in deposits in three retail branches.
* Created network of internal/external referral sources.
* Responsible for acquiring new business clients as well as deepening & enhancing relationships with existing clients in SBB&;s book.
* Handled client needs or refers to the appropriate business partner based on segmentation guide.
* Manage large portfolio of client relationships focusing on deposits and loans.
* Primary customer resource for all financial products and services.
* Properly conduct daily procedures outlining: opening, closing, banking transactions, collections and audits such as banker operations for new accounts checklist, cash override.
* Combined consultative sales approach & financial expertise to create valueadded solutions for businesses & business owners.
* Serve as a subject matter expert, to assess, offer analysis and consult on the viability of proposed deals.
* Provide consultation and guidance on banking products and services with emphasis on business lending.
* Partner with other Banking Services team members and business partners to implement and manage the Affluent Credit Services solution for Financial Advisors
* Participated in the negotiation of the WSLLC/Wholesale Partnership agreement for
* Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
* Trained financial representatives in areas of case development, life insurance planning, company products and asset allocation models
Negotiated and implemented American Express International Dollar Card / Wells Fargo Advisors referral program
Wells Fargo Advisors, St. Louis, MO
Banking Services LATAM Channel Manager October
Wells Fargo Advisors, St. Louis, MO
Banking Services Product Consultant January
Wachovia Securities, St. Louis, MO
Product Consultant Interim Team Lead August
SOUTHWEST BANK M&I Bank, St. Louis, MO
Assistant Branch Manager August
NATIONAL CITY BANK OF MIDWEST, St. Louis, MO
Small Business Officer Hispanic Segment June
A.G. EDWARDS, Inc., Frontenac, MO
Financial Consultant July
EXECUTIVE FINANCIAL GROUP, Chesterfield, MO
Sales Manager August
METLIFE FINANCIAL SERVICES, Chesterfield, MO
Financial Services Representative June
Licences and Certification
* NASD Series , and Securities Licensed
Accredited Asset Management Specialist Designation
WEBSTER UNIVERSITY Saint Louis, Missouri
Master of Business Administration
UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA ANDRES BELLO Caracas, Venezuela
B.S. in Human Resources Management