[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Sarah Kathryn A.
E. th St. Tulsa, OK
Versatile, talented, Customer Service oriented professional with over years of experience. Maintains a high standard and delivers quality results as a leader, problemsolver and skilled communicator.
Equally creative and analytical, stimulated by opportunities to learn, lead, and facilitate change. Always enjoys new challenges and favorite pastime is anything dealing with multimedia.
Action Movie Casting, Tulsa, OK Jan Present
Owner of Casting Agency
* Casting Agent: extras for feature films and commercials.
* Marketing Director: to present my company to possible clients.
* Website Management: using intuit, in process of finishing a website.
Primerica Financial Services, Tulsa, OK March Present
District Sales Manager
Financial Services: Help families become properly protected, debtfree, and financially free
Mentor: Hire and train new representatives
Rodney Carrington video, Tulsa, OK Dec
* Script Coordinator: working with director, producer, actors/actresses in managing the time for the video.
* Director&;s Assistant: Taking exact notes and comments the director makes about each shot.
* Office Manager: translating my handwritten notes into a logical and legible format for postproduction editing.
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Tulsa, OK Jan May Senior International and Help desk agent
Global Customer Service: Informed the Public about renting cars outside the USA regarding deposits, taxes, age limits and gender restriction in the Middle East
Domestic Customer Service: Acted as a help desk for the domestic agents and irate customers
Performed research for recycling paper and personally donated old keyboards and mice to the Tulsa Public Schools
Texas State Comptroller, Austin, TX Aug July
Tax Examiner Sales and Use Tax and Franchise Tax
Subject Matter Expert: Learned every statue regarding Texas Sales and Use Tax and also learned Franchise Tax to cover any other Examiners. Explain any state statues to anyone collecting state tax
Customer Service: Help people with their tax forms, pages they needed to fill out and return. Also how much to remit.
Akima&;s Casting Agency, Van Nuys, CA Jan Aug
* Talent Scout: casting Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman and the PowerRangers series.
* Office Manager: maintaining files for the extras. Coordinated the daily callbacks for scheduling their time on the set.
* Client Relationship: introduced and provided direction to movie extras in presenting them to film, modeling and commercial directors.
LA Film Coalition, Los Angeles, CA Jan Aug
* PreProduction Scheduler: scheduled script timing with director and producer to plan daily shoots to optimize time and cost.
* Production Assistant: Helped with the various production departments and catering. Daytoday administrative assistance.
* Office Manager: Supervised the office at an "offsite" location.
Karen Peake Casting Agency, Chicago, IL Jan Jul
* Talent Scout: casting extras, of "My Best Friend&;s Wedding," "Kissing A Fool," and "Early Edition" among other projects.
* Office Management: maintaining files for extras. Coordinated the daily callbacks for scheduling their time on the set.
Waterloo Records, Austin, TX
* Event Planning: Coordinated Bands/DJs with the Disco Club Owners and setup events and Organized Music Band Group autographs at the store. For example: Erasure, My Life with Thrill Kill Kult, Hateful Head Helen, and others
* Retail Buyer: Bought dance and reggae music for the retail store.
* Music Sales: Designed and developed the dance music department, had the financial responsibility to provide the dance music selection. Increased sales profit % yearly.
* Public Relations: had excellent rapport with Radio Personalities, DJs, and Club Owners to set up special events.
Keywords: coordinate, admin/clerical, music clearance, sony/paramount, marketing, event planner, marketing manager, venue manager, event festival mgr, conference producer, seminar, manager, restaurant manager, counseling, mentoring, training, venues, recommending to strategic plans and revenues, advertising, productivity, customer service, resolving problems, comp audits, implement change, forecasting requirement, prepare annual budget, conforming regulations to avoid penalties, planned venue, invite other music owners invite, plan venues, maintain health secure environment, people mgt, planning, foster team work, giving feedback, multitasking, resolving conflict, develop budget, self starter, Microsoft office, word, excel, access program for data entry, quick learner, read and understand legal terminology, collect sales tax, bachelor philosophy and English. Conversational Spanish.