[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
East Greenwich, RI
Summary of Qualifications:
years of exceptional performance and increasing responsibility in the areas of sales management, sales training, business management, business development and operations. Excellent public speaking and communication skills. A demonstrated record of outstanding personnel management and development and proven sales training expertise. Experienced and comfortable in negotiating with top executive CxO positions. .
Lincoln Appraisal & Settlement Services, to present.
National Business to Business Sales Account Manager:
* Responsible for business development at wholesale and retail lending institutions for national appraisal and closing services.
Jefferson Financial & Benchmark Mortgage: through .
Independent Mortgage Loan Sales:
* Independent loan officer selling residential and commercial mortgages.
Aegis Lending, Warwick, RI: through .
Branch & Sales Manager:
* Responsible for all aspects of sales and production, P&L and operations for the branch.
* Managed a diversified sales team of over forty, including three assistant managers and support staff.
* Maximized profitability and turned the branch into the number one producing location in the country for five consecutive years. Highest volume and profit in the country.
* Highest producing branch in volume and profit with over $M in annual sales.
* Consistently recognized as a top performer in the company with numerous awards trips and prizes.
Rain Soft Water Treatment, Danielson, CT: through .
Branch & Sales Manager/ Consultative Contract:
* Responsible for the hiring and development of a high performance sales team.
* Responsible for developing sales and marketing strategies for the branch.
* Opened new sales office in Ct for company, establishing process protocol and sales staff scheduling.
American Remodeling, Century , Hartford, CT & Guilderland, NY: through .
Regional Sales Manager:
* Promoted to the Regional Vice President in Connecticut office after demonstrating outstanding results while at the Guilderland, New York and Connecticut branch production.
* Managed a staff of approximately one hundred and a production output greater than thirty percent of any other region.
* Globally managed all divisions including three sales departments, installation, marketing and advertising, as well as responsibility for managing and maximizing P&L.
* Demonstrated outstanding leadership qualities with by developing, cochairing and administration of a national sales training program at the corporate headquarters in Houston, TX.
* Responsible for the sales training of up to eighty sales professionals per month, focusing on the complicated one call closing process associated with the sales industry.
* Trained multiple regional sales managers at branch offices on best practices and responsible for trouble shooting, and follow up, of branch shortfalls and developing best practice models to maximize profitability.
Education: Dutchess College, Poughkeepsie NY.
* ABA Degree .
* Multiple National Professional sales training courses received and administered.
* Sales training certified.
* Multiple continuing education classes and training for mortgage lending industry.
* Franklin Covey time management trained.
* FOCUS: Achieving your Highest Priorities, time management workshop.
* Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results. Three day workshop.
* Train the trainer
* Presidents Club winner years in multiple sales companies
References: Furnished upon request.