[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
* Financial Statements, Returns & Declaration Reporting to Statutory bodies on periodical basis such as monthly, quarterly, annual Financial reports such as Ministry of Commerce, Kuwait Stock Exchange, Central Bank of Kuwait including Islamic Financing Reports, Public Authority for Industries and other State bodies.
Human Resource Personnel & Administration
* HR Management, Personnel Management and Office Administration, establishment of Standard Operating procedures, design and formulation of Flow Charts, establishing channels of job reporting and functions, job description, Personnel policies and allied activities, workmen compensation, staff privileges, payroll administration, dealing with banks for staff payrolls, submitting returns to ministry of social affairs etc.
* Tax Returns and Reporting, submission of Tax Returns, payment of taxes, Calculation of Taxable income, Tax disbursement, Tax and Zakat calculations and Accounting treatment of Taxes and Zakat. Tax advisory to Corporate Management etc.
* Dividends and stock options, calculation, Accounting treatment and distribution of dividends and stock options. Shareholders&; Account and register maintaining, Treasury Stocks etc.
Framing Corporate Policies
* Consulting and Advisory to management for formulation and preparation of Corporate policies and procedures for business operations, preparation of policy and operational manuals and implementation and compliance of policies and procedures. Review, modification and upgrade of policies and rules.
* Finalization of Annual Accounting Statements, Consolidation of Financial Statements of subsidiaries, Preparation of Consolidated Accounts for Holding Co. Finalization of Annual Accounts and coordination of Audit of Accounts.
Mergers and Acquisitions
* Mergers and Acquisition of Companies, Accounting and Financial Treatment for Merging, Acquisition, Amalgamation, Take Over , Sale out , Dissolution and Closing of companies. Appraisal of changes in Shareholders&; equities and status, observing the statutory requirements for merged, dissolved companies.
Budgeting & Cash Flow
* Budgeting, Cash Flow forecast and projections. Annual Budgets and comparison of actual and budget. Cash flow projections and financial management of short and surplus cash. Multi years plans and budget, Capital Expenditure budgets and plans.
* Investments Valuation, appraisal, revaluation, Assets revaluation and treatment in the books. Investments with Financial institutions and Stock Exchange, Surplus funds investment, short and long term investments, Investments in subsidiaries and Accounting.
* Funds Management, launch of funds, appraisal, observing statutory requirements and Accounting of funds, distribution of profits, reinvesting and termination of funds. Dealing with regulatory authorities and submission of reports and returns.
* Portfolio Management, Third Party Asset management, Financial management and appraisal of portfolios. Investment advisory to third parties, investment appraisal and Accounting treatment of third party assets and revenues.
* Stock Exchange Trading, Forex Trading, Treasury, hedging , Treasury Stock, forward trading and various other financial and trading functions. Cash and funds management, security and risk management of funds, cash collections.
* Murabaha , Mudharba, Musharka and other `islamic financing&; instruments, deeds and agreement. Accounting treatment of `Mudharba, Murabaha agreements.
* Financing and loans, mortgages, consumer financing and other forms of capital management. Cash Flow management. Mortgage deeds and legal handling.
* Credit Rating, appraisals and evaluation for Credit Risks, Liasion and dealing with International Rating bodies. Dealt with Fitch Ratings and Capital Intelligence.
Commercial & Banking Management
* Other than Financial Management various commercial management functions such as L/Cs, L/Gs, Performance Bonds etc and negotiations of L/g, L/c, terms of payment, shipment and associated implications of changing of L/c terms.
* Freight and Cargo arrangements, Sea, Air and Land Transportation arrangements, negotiations of rates, shipping method etc.
* Cargo / Marine Insurance, underwriting arrangements etc.
* Customs Duties, Clearance and transportation arrangements.
* Logistics and Warehousing management, Store keeping and Inventory Control.
* Accounting of Inventories and periodical valuations.
* Ware House supervision, hazardous material management.
Third Party Inspection, Technical verification, observation and monitoring of quality and quantity verification. L/c and Shipping documents verification and scruitiny etc.
* Risk Management, other Insurance such as Property, Machinery, Third Party Liability, Workmen Compensation and other insurance arrangement. Historical Records of Corporate Assets, machineries etc. Warrantees and Performance bonds arrangements etc.
* CTC Tenders participation, Tenders , Bids , Contracts and Projects evaluation. Preparation of Tender Documents, Floating of Tenders, Participation in tenders, projects undertaking and evaluation. Finalization of tender documents and submission.
* ISO Certification and standardization of activities and processes, formulating the procedures, flow charts , SOPs etc.
* Feasibility Studies, Joint Ventures, Projects, Contracts, Industrial and Commercial setups, diversification of business activities and various business evaluations.
* Legal issues, litigations, court cases, arbitration, experts advice and handling of legal cases, claims and compensation etc.
* Procurment management, prequalification of vendors, alternate material search, special order production and fabrication of equipment , material and accessories, selection and appointment of vendors, negotiations and price comparison etc.
* Appointment of contractors and subcontractors, risk management, verification and appraisal of bill of quantities and contract performance evaluation. Contracts preparation and negotiations, performance guarantees and warrantees etc.
* Design, Analysis and development of S/W for Accounting, Inventory, HR, Payroll, Installments, Purchasing, Fixed Assets and all historical records.