[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
MADHU SUDAN G.
Radnor Road, Apartment
May BOSTON COLLEGE CHESTNUT HILL, MA
CARROLL GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
Candidate for Master of Business Administration degree. GMAT:
May NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY SRINAGAR INDIA
B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
G. ELECTRONICS JAMMU, INDIA
Wholesale distribution firm specializing in electrical goods and accessories
Proprietor & Manager
* Managed employees. Developed and implemented new employee infrastructure ensuring better communications, more efficient and effective training and appropriate succession planning.
* Led the Business Development initiative resulting in % increase in client base.
* Worked on financial budgeting and relied on forecasting techniques to make decisions for investing in newer products.
* Negotiated Memorandums of Understanding with local manufactures resulting in exclusive distribution rights of flagship products.
* Reengineered inventory management processes resulting in increase in efficiency.
* Led Quality Initiative including analyzing endcustomer feedback in order to report defects in products to the manufacturers.
IGATE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LTD. BANGALORE, INDIA
Senior Software Engineer
* Java/JEE developer on the Account Management System project of Swiss Re, the leading reinsurance company in the world. Promoted from Software Engineer, ..
* Supported the deal underwriting process that involved business process analysis, and development and enhancement of the underwriting application.
* Responsible for design, coding, validation, testing and timely delivery of the project.
* Indepth knowledge of PLSQL and SQL languages and Oracle and SQL Server databases.
* Mentored the new resources included in the project.
HINDUSTAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD. CHAMBA, INDIA
Second largest engineering and Construction Company in India
Graduate Engineer Trainee
* Worked as construction site in charge for electrical and electronics operations at the Chamba Hydro Electric Project MW.
* Supervised technicians and electricians in performing the electrical operations.
Technical Programming in Java, JEE, SQL, PLSQL, HTML. Financial Valuation, Financial statement analysis, Financial Modeling and Microsoft word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Achievements Won the Verizon CSR case competition and awarded with an offer do summer internship at Verizon. Taught children at SOS children&;s Village and managed to attract donations for the institution.