October – April – CHALLENGER – Alstom, Switzerland
• Alstom Graduate program, offering exposure to many business units within Alstom.
• Developed solid network allowing rapid progression of career within Alstom.
• Performed SWOT analysis of Alstom Power Service division and presented to executive management.
January – October : Consultant CFD Engineer, Flomerics, UK.
• Solution of complex real world problems using computational fluid dynamics tools.
• Consultation to major clients such as IBM and Apple
November – June : CFA Level
Modules: Ethical and professional Standards, Quantitive Methods, Economics, Financial Reporting and Analysis,
Corporate Finance, Portfolio Management, Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Alternative Investments.
– : University of Leeds, MSc, Energy Studies
Modules studied included: Energy Economics, Advance Mathematical Modeling, Statistical Evaluation Techniques,
and emissions control strategies.
– : University of Leeds, BEng Hons Mechanical Engineering
Modules studied included: Thermodynamics, Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Materials,
Dynamic Control Systems, Microeconomics and Fluid Mechanics.
PROFFESIONAL TRAINING Previous Years
Effective Sales Negotiations
Negotiations under pressure
CRM Client Relationship Management
Global Sales Excellence
Endur Trading Software
Energy Derivative Modeling
Financial Modeling for Project Finance
MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Matlab,
Trading Software: Endur, Trayport, Bloomberg, Reuters.
Skiing: A life long skier, I’m currently racing in amateur races throughout Switzerland.
Finance: I am a keen observer of global economics, and regularly read the economic press.
References available on request. Ryan B., September