Resume for sweta B. for Other / Financial Services in Bangalore, India
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Sweta B. Gaonkar
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am Sweta B. and I am currently working as a Senior Market Analyst for Thomson
Reuters. I have been working in this organization since September in various positions
such as Associate Market Analyst, Market Analyst for Fixed Income Group managing US
Treasury, Money Market and other fixed income securities contributed data from US Brokers &
Throughout my career, I have earned a reputation as a dedicated & flexible professional who is able to
adapt to new process quickly and looking for quality and simplification at work. With experience in managing and
monitoring fixed income data on different products of Thomson Reuters, delivering presentations, Handling client
queries, conducting process training, working on automation & onboarding new data projects , Managing the team ,I
work with my team to bring about efficiency in process.
Have passed out as a first class in the post graduation in Finance – Goa University
I have proved to be an asset to organizations I have worked till date and therefore,
associated in top talent list by Thomson Reuters .Travelled to New York for a month for an automation top
projects of Thomson Reuters which was delivered successfully and on time. I am confident to be an asset to your
organization as well.
I have enclosed my resume for your review and would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss
about the position and qualification.
Thank you for your time in considering my application.
Sweta B. Gaonkar
Sweta B. Gaonkar
CMH Road, Bangalore RESUME
Seeking for challenging role where my acquired knowledge can be shared and enriched, a job where I can
utilize my skills and expertise to the optimum towards achieving the goal while contributing to the growth of
the organization and self.
Currently working as Senior Market Analyst in Thomson Reuters, Bangalore where my responsibility is providing Real
time information from US brokers and banks to our investors relating to Bond market, Forex exchange rates, Money
Market, Swaps rates, US fed rates and handling various Service request raised by the investors across the globe and
delivering best of the result in a highly competitive and critical environment, I mainly focus on project specifications
and delivery for onboarding the new data on Thomson Reuters products, Automation of manual processes by using
various tools and techniques within Thomson Reuters, Delivering the training and presentation to the team &
management , Analysis of client queries and preparing various reports for business decisions, maintaining SLA with
vendors , notifying the clients by raising notification using Thomson Reuters tools for any issues/ new data onboarded,
managing and handling the team in my shift , handling escalations etc.
Total of yrs in financial services/Debt market / Accounting & Finance
Current Employment: Thomson Reuters
Designation: Senior Market Analyst
Duration: September till date in financial services and debt market
Job Role: Fixed IncomeReal time
• Handling and managing the team in Asian market hours
• Responding to any escalations and issues relating to process
• Work and support the team during BCP situation
• Delivering process presentation to management
• Conducting process training
• Work on Project requirement specifications relating to new data launch on Thomson Reuters
platform as well as using Thomson Reuters tools to automate existing process
• Work on root cause analysis RCA on client queries to arrive at quality matrix and
present the same to business.
• Representing the team on any issues or calls relating to process
• Support the team in maintaining, analyzing & monitoring fixed income financial instruments for US
markets from US brokers and Banks on Thomson Reuters Products.
• Proactively raise alerts and blerts and thereby notify customers on data outages
• Provide valid trade related information to clients
• Providing the valid solutions & RCA’s to the client queries and Resolve SR’s using
• Doing Research, and contact to other sources to know all available term’s & condition’s, before
releasing products on production.
• Document the process and ensure they are up to date.
• Testing new data releases relating to process
• Responding to emails both internal and external
Previous Employer: HewlettPackard Global Finance Operations
• Worked as a Finance Assistant from July for a period of Year, month spanning over
various backend accounting work of the Treasury department using SAP tools like BW, LH.
• Preparing and reviewing of the reconciliation statements for the Bank and Balance Sheet accounts
and resolve the mismatches.
• Accounting the treasury activities such as receipts and payments, foreign
exchange transactions, investments, cash pool & IC loans. All the accounting
activities are performed on SAP platform.
• Responsible for sending the monthly reports to respective contacts
regarding the accounting position of the Entities handled. For example, the
cash pool interest reports, monthly BSR etc.
• Consolidation and validation of the BSR reports for different entities.
• Review of Reconciliation Aging tracker for different entities.
• Representing the team for the internal audits.
• Being rewarded thrice Certificate of Excellence by HewlettPackard for outstanding service to the
organization and Exceeding performance and handling critical entities within short span of time.
• Has displayed a high level of maturity and Understanding in handling critical entities
like Ireland, Sweden and received appreciation from Top level management in
• Being Rewarded Value award in appreciation of my help support and Cooperation in
completing set up deliverables
• Achieved Certificate of excellence from the CCS team and Reuter’s service center in
April for proactiveÊfollow up in fixingÊup data critical issues.Ê
• Being Rewarded Market Recognition award in the year Dec for the best
• I’m a good Team Player and believe in working as a team.
• I’m good initiator and believe in taking initiatives among team members.
• Always willing to learn and experiment things
• I am versatile and can perform well under many positions.
• Am a great motivator
• Analytical skills
• Accounting skills.
• Training skills
• Project management skills
• Presentation skills
• M.COM specialization in Finance from Goa University – GOA in the year April with %.
• B.com in Finance from Damodar college of Commerce and Economics
• Senior Secondary from Goa Board
• Secondary th from Goa Board.
• SAP LH & BW, Tally, MS Office.
Date of Birth: th Feb,
Address: Ashish Nilaya, house no , th cross, th main, Indiranagar Bangalore.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!