and technical support for the Auditors on assignment in the field.
• Designed, programmed and administrated an audit reporting system. These reports were
used by senior management to monitor the annual audit plan, staff productivity and
training for the department.
• Partnered with audit managers to increase utilization of ATU software for the purpose of
identifying control risks.
• Analyzed, designed, developed, tested and implemented SAS software programs that
verify the efficiency of, and compliance to, various audit controls throughout the
• Performed administration functions for internal systems used by Internal Audit.
• Provided supervision and performed formal and informal training for the ATU
• Coordinated site security for Internal Audit.
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield; February – August
Senior Programmer Analyst
Served as the head of the Computer Assisted Audit Programs CAAP’s group of the Internal
Auditing Department for this major New York health insurance company. Trained and supervised
staff programmers and oversaw the designing and programming of audit software.
• Created an audit time tracking system, and an audittracking database using MS Access.