Senior Research Associate & Acting as Team Leader:
Role involves handling team of persons & supporting them in researching, analyzing
and fixing problems in securities to our client Ipreo LLC and is acquired BY KKR
specialized in providing high valued data, professional insight, and effective solution to
investment banking and corporate clients.
* Tracking, Processing of Corporate Actions like stock splits like splits, Mergers
acquisition, Bid evaluation pricing, IPO and modify the relevant changes in price of
different stocks and its history.
* Find out the price failure of security in the company data software and clear it with the help
* Conduct research on the stocks ,Bonds in Morning star, Bloomberg, IDC,
SecFilingsF, NQ, Ncsr, SEDAR filings,.
* Analyze and interpret data based on research providing same inputs to client..
* Make corrections and edits as necessary. Maintain thorough documentation of
communication to ensure that data highest quality..
* Analyze and interpret market research data to formulate descriptions of investment
strategies which is included in BuySide and SellSide company profiles.
* Manage time efficiently and prioritize projects as per their time deadlines.
UBS AG India As Senior Associate /Mar/ – /Feb/
Worked UBS AG India as Senior Associate of Client Valuations Group Asia Pacific
. Preparing and modifying SOP Standard Operating Procedures, Operation
Manual, Service Level Agreement SLA and getting the same approved by the
. Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and
implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level minimum
escalations from client and initiatives taken to improve the existing process with the aim
mitigating risk and reducing the TAT Turn around Time
. Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with proven