[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Bear Hill Road | Windham, NH
T: .. | E:
Regional Vice President Product Management & Institutional Sales
Forwardfocused, highenergy Finance professional with a broad knowledge base within the financial services industry along with extensive knowledge on Medicare & Health Care for retirees. Provider of investment recommendations for institutional investors with an innate analytical ability specializing on retirees who delivers strong and sustainable efforts. Skilled in negotiating partnerships and alliances with a keen ability to forecast industry trends, capture opportunities and catapult new ventures. Passionate about developing longterm customer relationships that advance organizational value. Relevant skills include:
Institutional Prospecting | Finance & Healthcare Product Development | External Wholesaler | Presentations
Territory Sales | Contract Negotiations | Revenue Growth Strategies | Organization & Communication
HEALTHVIEW SERVICES, Danvers, MA Present
Vice President Institutional Sales
Provide highlevel direction for startup that provides webbased planning tools for calculating healthcare costs and life expectancy. Drive strategic growth and business development and aggressively pursuing business opportunities by creating and utilizing innovative marketing strategies. Fully responsible for sales, including prospecting institutions in Finance and Healthcare industries, direct sales to RIAs and FAs as well as direct sales to public. Actively handle media relations and all research on Elder Care Planning, Medicare information & Health Care changes.
* Created and developed product tools used in Financial and Healthcare sectors and fully responsible for developing advertising campaign to penetrate all markets.
* Perform extensive research to maintain uptodate knowledge of all changes in healthcare.
* Oversee all web design and all content on site, including Social Security and Medicare information.
* Established seminars and sales literature for financial professionals to use with clients.
FUNDQUEST, Boston, MA
Senior Regional Vice President Southeast
Progressive record of positions and achievements based on strong performance in product development and relationshipbuilding, responsible for increasing Wrap, Mutual Fund, Separate Account and Annuity sales in Southeast territory covering more than broker dealers. Conducted nonlocal customer visits to effectively coordinate sales efforts with managers and financial representatives, participated in individual client meetings as well as group seminars focusing on highnet worth individuals and consistently educated advisers on successful techniques in order to increase revenues.
* Grew territory sales to $M in new wrap business and significantly increased New Adviser account activity by more than % year by year starting in .
* Named Wholesaler of the Year in , and .
* Leveraged broad competencies in relationshipbuilding and product development building extensive relationships with top producers and key personnel in back offices of the leading financial institutions.
* Created innovative sales ideas for financial advisers to help maintain existing clients and grow business.
Dan M. Page Two
Senior Inside Wholesaler,
Brought on board to scout new leads and prospects within territory. Developed prospects and promoted wrap platforms, traveling to territory to work closely with external partner in developing relationships and speaking at home office events. Promoted the use of feebased business, kept informed on over different Broker Dealer Wrap products and maintained a weekly schedule of more than meetings for the external wholesaler.
* Collaborated with outside wholesaler to coordinate sales effort successfully reaching aggressive sales goals in the Southeast and Midwest Territories.
* Effectively managed eight Southeastern and Midwestern states, bringing in over $M quarterly.
* Created sales and marketing pieces for financial professionals to assist them with fee based investing and asset retention.
FLEETBANK/QUICK N REILLY, Milford, MA
Junior Broker/Sales Assistant
* Organized and handled paperwork and served as an Assistant to the Senior Financial Advisor.
* Built new marketing and sales pieces for new and existing clients.
* Developed prospects and maintained active schedule of at least appointments per week.
STATE STREET RESEARCH, Boston, MA
Broker Dealer Operations
* RESPONDED TO INCOMING INQUIRIES FROM REGISTERED REPRESENTATIVES REGARDING FUND, MARKETING AND SALES INFORMATION WHILE ASKING PROACTIVE QUESTIONS TO GENERATE QUALITY SALES LEADS FOR INTERNAL WHOLESALERS.
NEW BOSTON MORTGAGE, Wakefield, MA
* Built strong relationships with clients in order to solve mortgage and credit needs while producing referrals.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & CERTIFICATIONS
Series , Series & Series , Life Accident & Health
CFP Modules | Nick Murray Master Class | Camp Connolly | AHIP Marketing | Medicare Advantage Plans
Rookie of the Year, New Boston Mortgage | Top Production, FundQuest, &
Professional Golfer completed in PGA sanctioned golf tournaments, traveling extensively,