[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Seale Drive Alpharetta, GA
Professional Sales Executive with extensive experience in a diverse range of business management applications including sales and marketing, strategic/tactical planning, product and offering development, and implementing corporate objectives. Results oriented leader who has been recognized for achieving success in sales to multiple channels of distribution and market segments utilizing high caliber presentation, negotiating, and closing skills.
Core competencies include:
* Strategic Market Positioning
* MultimillionDollar Negotiations
* Key Client Retention
* Solution Selling Strategies
* Territory Growth/Development
* Organizational Leadership
* Team Building
* HighImpact Sales Presentations
* Recruiting and Training
REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT, SOUTHEAST REGION,
Shaw Industries Atlanta, Georgia
Shaw Industries is the largest carpet manufacturing company in the world with revenues exceeding $ billion annually and is a division of Berkshire Hathaway.
Managed multistate regional sales effort for commercial division of Shaw with sales ranging from $ to $ million annually in a fast paced growth environment. Oversaw sales and business development functions, including new product rollouts, key account management, customer relationship development, contract negotiations, and service fulfillment. Mentored and led salespeople through environment of change that included the shift from west coast to east coast manufacturing focus, changes in brand direction for the Designweave division and the merger of the Patcraft and Designweave divisions into one entity with a single sales force. Travelled extensively throughout the region in support of local, regional and national account sales efforts. Recruited, trained and led selfmotivated, high performing sales professionals.
* RVP of the Year, Designweave
* Circle of Distinction, RVP of the Year, Designweave
* Managed StarNet National Purchasing CoOp relationship to % growth per year
* Increased modular tile product sales from % to % in the Southeast Region
* Shifted regional sales focus from a commodity to a specified direction doubling the number of national accounts captured
Vice President of Sales and Marketing,
Richmond Carpet Mills Ringgold, Georgia
Richmond Carpet Mills was a manufacturer of commercial carpets with salespeople and annual sales of $ million.
Recruited specifically to rejuvenate the company. Redesigned the brand through innovative packaging and new product direction after researching and identifying commercial market segments best suited to company assets. Organized and implemented new sales and marketing strategy to increase brand awareness.
* Changed focus from sales agent based history to company employed salespeople strategy.
Vice President of Corporate Services,
DuPont Flooring Systems Kennesaw, Georgia
DuPont Flooring Systems was a subsidiary of DuPont Corporation that marketed and sold a full range of flooring products and services to the US commercial flooring markets with locations and sales totaling $ million annually.
Identified, negotiated and managed exclusive and aligned supplier and technology relationships with a wide range of partner companies. Developed innovative sales training strategies and implemented the programs through direct calls nationally in support of corporate initiatives. Coordinated national account sales efforts and service offerings. Served as an internal consultant to Antron sales and marketing groups. Member of Franchise Sales Group, a key element of the marketing team presenting to potential franchisee partners.
* Created partnerships and alliances with M, Amtico Stratica, Pergo Publiq, Mannington Commercial, Armstrong and TacFast International.
* Negotiated and executed GSA contract based on reclamation and recycling flooring materials.
* Directed successful national account sales and service efforts for Sunrise Assisted Living, Great Clips and The Limited.
* Carried out integration of sales strategy and cultures as company grew from to locations.
Sales and Vice President of Sales,
Tuftex Industries, Designweave Division Santa Fe Springs, California
Designweave was a commercial division of Tuftex Industries, a west coast manufacturer of carpet with annual sales of $ million.
Increased sales in West Los Angeles territory to $ million annually. Promoted to Vice President of Sales in with responsibility for the northern United States. Developed sales and marketing strategies for increasing brand awareness and increased sales in the eastern US.
* Sales person of the Year, with sales of $. million.
* Achieved % annual sales growth goal as VP of Sales
* Increased sales in Eastern US from % to % of division sales
* Increased sales force from to people as part of growth goal.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Eastern Illinois University Charleston, Illinois