[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
S. Dahlia Street, Apt. G * Glendale, CO *
Summary of Qualifications
Highly motivated, extremely knowledgeable, very versatile flooring superintendent/Project manager with more than years of experience in the management/supervision of high rise, multifamily, single family, custom and commercial projects. Especially skilled at managing subcontractors, providing a high level of quality with a great attention to detail while maintaining the integrity of the project schedule. Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to multitask in a very fast paced environment. Very committed to excellence, with a strong will to succeed, as well as being extremely energetic and a great team player.
Skills and Accomplishments
* Supervised a building high rise/Grand Hotel project from beginning to completion.
* Trained superintendents, sales associates and repair technicians in the flooring installation process, as well as the customer service processes and relations.
* Responsible for overseeing up to project locations spanning a + mile territory at one time.
* Wrote over $ million in sales in one year as an outside sales associate/account manager while overseeing the ordering, scheduling, installation, warranty and collections process.
* Created a trusting environment for customers to help resolve installation and customer service related issues in a timely manner.
* Established strong relationships with vendors which helped to quickly and effectively solve and/or eliminate product ordering, pricing, quality and delivery issues.
* Ability to read, understand and interpret documents such as: Blueprints, specification sheets, safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to accurately perform inspections for the purpose of claims/repair analysis.
* Over years of experience in the installation of all flooring products with a heavy emphasis on tile, stone and marble.
* Proficient in "RMFS", MS office as well as the "JRJC" program.
* Ability to analyze and resolve installation related issues through training and explanation to installers/customers.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Certified in CPR and AED as well as Basic First Aid for the community and workplace.
SC Design, Inc., Denver CO
Sales Associate/account manager
Young Interiors, N. Myrtle Beach SC
Creative Touch Interiors, Myrtle Beach SC
Outside Sales Representative/account manager
Wayne Wiles Floor Covering, Fort Myers, FL
Project Superintendent/Repair Technician
Heritage Flooring Systems, Fort Myers, FL
Warehouse Direct Interiors, Aptos CA
* Awarded Certificate for "Brand Strategies Growth" from Mohawk University Higher Achiever Program.
* Awarded Certificate for "Product Knowledge Carpet" from Mohawk University Higher Achiever Program.
* Graduate with honors of The Dale Carnegie course "Sales advantage"
* Graduate with honors of The Dale Carnegie course "How to stop worrying, and how to start living, and how to win and influence friends"
"References upon request"