[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
CARPET AND FLOORING SALES PRO
Processoriented, proactive sales and business development leader possessing more than years sales, installation, estimating, and logistics management within the carpet and flooring industry. In addition, I also have more than years experience selling software and hardware solutions to commercial and government enterprises.
* Sales and Business Development
* Prospecting, Demand Generation
* Estimating and Takeoff
* Project Management
* Logistics and Warehouse Management
* Vendor Relations
* Installer/Subcontractor Relations
* Flooring Technology Proficiency
CARPET AND FLOORING Present
SALES Prospect, identify, and close commercial and residential carpet and flooring opportunities as a consultant contractor for a variety of retail and commercial flooring entities throughout the Washington, DCBaltimore Region; including, Costco, Custom Decorators, Home Depot, Montgomery Industrial Floors Corporation, M&M Floors, C&S Carpet, Allied Floors, Louis Z. Carpets. Exceeded quotas and closed nearly % of qualified leads, .
ESTIMATING AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT Leverage estimating, installation, and layout knowledge and skills sets to provide professional, accurate, takeoffs/blueprintCAD analysis, proposals, cut sheets, and labor proposals and contracts. Proposals include detailed seam layout, drawings, pattern match, custom cut, and installation recommendation. Recognized by Custom Decorators for % accuracy in material and labor optimization and errorfree projects.
INSTALLATION As a seasoned carpet and flooring mechanic, I provide installation of carpet, tile, vinyl, hardwood, and ceramic as a subcontractor and consultant for flooring businesses, property managers, and homeowners. Skills sets include proficiencies in job layout, seam placement, power stretch, kneekicker, adhesives, seaming cutpile, loop, berber, and pattern, tilecutter, and wet saw management.
FLOORING MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY Proficient in use of a variety of flooring management technologies; including, Floor Estimate Pro, CompUFloor, RFMS, and Callidus.
Tom Z. :: Page :: HYPERLINK ""
ENTERPRISE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Regional Sales Manager October
LUMENSION SECURITY, INC.
Developer of endpoint security, patch and remediation management, vulnerability assessment software. Chartered with driving revenue to meet quarterly and annual revenue targets by indentifying, managing, and closing enterprise opportunities.
* Improved yearover year Q revenues by % $k vs. $k.
* Achieved % quota attainment for FY $.M.
* Developed, managed, and enhanced channel relationships with regional and national VARs and resellers; including, CDW, Insight, SoftChoice, Lockheed Martin Federal.
National Sales Manager
KARTA TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Karta Technologies was a systems integration, IT security compliance and training software developer serving Federal and commercial organizations nationwide. Acquired by NCI, Inc.
* Sold enterprise security compliance and professional services to commercial and government clients.
* Improved yearoveryear, Q revenue by %; historically, the weakest quarter for sales.
* Identified, developed, and closed new Fortune clients; including, Southern Company, Freddie Mac, Capital One, VISA, USAA, MedImmune.
* Captured $k, multiyear, professional services and IT Security training contract with a Fortune energy company in FY .
* Managed largest channel partner, leveraging more than sales representatives outside, inside throughout North American territories to identify and grow product revenue.
Global Sales Manager
VONE was a Chapter Bankruptcy status developer of SSL VPN and PKIEnabling security software whose assets were sold in Bankruptcy Auction in .
* Exceeded quota by % $K in Q which included critical enterprise deal to provide company with improved leverage for asset sale and to avoid liquidation.
* Led sales team in quota achievement and new business development for FY .
* Expedited sales cycles, opened new markets, increased customer capture rate and improved top line revenue growth by % in FY by designing, advocating, and implementing a software leasing model for FY .
* Expanded client base by adding Federal, Commercial, and State and Local Enterprise Accounts.
* Developed, implemented, and managed international channel and reseller distribution alliances throughout Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Tom Z. :: Page :: HYPERLINK ""
National Sales Manager
ITServ was a venturefunded, startup developer of firewall and VPN software and hardware products.
* Recognized as Top Revenue Producer , , , .
* Closed first enterprise Federal Government customer and captured largest transaction in FY $k.
* Launched software products and ramped up Year revenue and bookings to just below $M
* Built a channel of partners comprised of more than VARs, systems integrators, resellers, and alliances throughout North America.
COMPUTER & TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, FrontPage, Publisher, Outlook, FloorEsitmate Pro, Callidus, CompUFloor,WebEx, QuickBooks, Siebel, SalesLogix, GoldMine, SalesForce, Visio, Photoshop, ACT,
University of Maryland, College Park, MD
BA, Public Administration; Minor, Business
SandlerR Sales Training High Tech Sales Boot Camp
Miller HeimanR Strategic Selling
Miller HeimanR Conceptual Selling