[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
PETER R. C.
SALES MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Organizational Leadership * District Management * Product Knowledge
Business Development * Sales management * Training and Development*
Operational Management * Customer Service
Top performing business professional with over years of experience and an exceptionally strong track record of achieving demonstrable results. Aggressive sales leader with proven ability to increase total sales and profit margins. Innovative and solutionoriented sales strategist with experience collaborating with architects and interior design consultants as well as homeowners and business owners. Executionminded visionary driven to exceed expectations and boost the bottom line.
* Extensive experience training and developing successful sales managers and teams
* Proven outstanding customer service and relationshipbuilding abilities
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with individuals at all levels
Interior Concepts, Tempe, Arizona, –
COMMERCIAL SALES MANAGER
Specialize in sales to contractors, including large commercial builders, designers, remodelers, condominium and apartment replacement work, and custom home builders.
* Generated over $M in personal sales for three consecutive years , , &
* Played key role in company growth from $K annual sales to multimilliondollar annual sales in years
CarpetMax, Scottsdale, Arizona, –
SOUTHWEST TERRITORY SALES / OPERATIONS MANAGER
Managed all operations including hiring and training sales and warehouse staff, opening and marketing new stores, installations, customer service, and creating and implementing productknowledge classes.
Beckwith Evans Carpet One, Dearborn, Michigan, –
Managed customer service including handling complaints and compliments, expediting orders and inspections.
SALES/STORE MANAGER, –
Managed sales staff. Prepared cash and sales reports. Developed and implemented sales incentive programs, promotional activities, and sales training.
* Twice received “Good as Gold” award for placing in top and top in sales for all Carpet One stores
* Awarded allexpensespaid vacation for placing top in country from Lee&;s Carpets
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
* Certified Tile Consultant, Ceramic Tile Association, C.T.I.O.A.
Intense training on all aspects of ceramic and stone, including installation difficulties and specifying to architects
* Master Certified Inspector, Floor Covering Institute of Technology
Hardwood, ceramic, vinyl, cushion, laminate, commercial & residential flooring, and expert witness program
* District Sales Management / Opening Stores / Operations Training, Carpet Max
* Sales Management Training and Courses, Carpet One University
* Sales and Management Training Courses including Harry Friedman, Jim Voors, and Joe Girard