[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Cenap Ergun U.
Oxford Valley Rd.D
Objective : Energetic manager with over years restaurant experience seeks challenging restaurant manager position which will fully utilize my ability to manage people and processes. Creative problem solver with ability to maximize profits, motivate staff, and resolve conflict
Highly creative, knowledgeable and skillful Restaurant Manager in supervising food preparation and providing daily supervision to food personnel to ensure compliance with ServeSafe guidelines and Department of Health regulations; creating recipes for food preparation, planning menus, maintaining food inventory ledger, monitoring food costs and preparing monthly/yearly reports and budgets
. An assertive manager with outstanding interpersonal, communications, negotiation and people management skills.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Design and implementation of management systems, administrative policies, and operational procedures.
* Qualified Expo, server
* Hiring/termination, supervising, scheduling, training, evaluating, and motivating professional and support staffs.
* Troubleshooting actual and potential problem areas, and implementing viable solutions that are both profitable and efficient
* Purchasing food and supplies, and monitoring inventory.
* Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, liaison, and followthrough skills.
* Presentation of a positive and professional image.
· · Excellent communication and guest/employee relations skills.
· · Excellent proactive attitude to work.
· · Strong ability to provide effective leadership to achieving desired goals.
· · Remarkable organizational and time management skills.
· · Remarkable ability to work a varied schedule, including weekends, holidays and evenings.
· · Great ability to promote excellent quality, customer service, cleanliness and safety.
· · Profound ability to hire and train new and existing employees to perform efficiently and effectively.
* Assist in the development and implementation of new menus and local food and beverage marketing programs, and participate in and maintain systemwide food and beverage marketing programs.
* Achieve budgeted revenues, control expenses and labor costs, and maximize profitability within all areas of the food and beverage outlets.
* Assist in preparation of the annual operating budget.
* Participate in taking inventories.
* Ensure that all restaurant equipment is in proper operational condition and is cleaned on a regular basis.
* Ensure that all restaurant facilities are cleaned and properly stocked according to anticipated business volumes.
* Trained and scheduled employees to ensure proper coverage.
* Oversaw cash handling and check/credit policies and procedures.
* Inspected restaurant daily to ensure high quality food and food presentation and cleanliness.
* Conducted preshift meetings to inform staff of daily events.
* Ensured side work duties were complete and tables were set before, during and after opening hours.
* Routinely greeted guests, served food and beverage, and took reservations and maintained reservations book when applicable
* Standardized recipes, procedures, and systems including written test that all employees must pass.
· Meet weekly with all management staff to coordinate schedules, discuss operations, and set goals.
* Performed facility maintenance; developed good customer relations; and made arrangements for special occasion activities.
· Ensure excellent patron experiences by providing superior service and quality food.
· Trained waitstaff in effective section management, resulting in increased sales and reduced patron wait times over month period.
· Restaurant voted "Best Restaurant of lawrenceville ,Nj" for past years in.
· Motivate waitstaff with weekly sales incentives and rewards.
* Increased customer satisfaction through targeted customer surveys, and implementing top recommendations
* Learned all aspects of restaurant management for seat establishment with $, weekly volume.
* Stations included Saute, Fry, Salad, Baking, Hot/Cold Sauces, Portioning, Inventory, Ordering, Scheduling, and Supervision.
Restaurant Manager, the Crystal Family Restaurant apr current
brunswick pike, lawrenceville, nj
supervisor Romeo Jones
Kitchen Manager, The Great American Restaurant and Pub agu feb
E.Lincoln Hwy,Langhorne, pa
supervisor Chris Ledes
Supervised up to cooks and dish area employees for seat restaurant.
* Redistributed cleanup assignments to even out duties, which improved employee teamwork and morale.
* Initiated safety program, which reduced onthejob injuries %; program adopted and implemented throughout region.
* Provided excellent patron experiences through phenomenal customer service, evidenced by high number of regular patrons requesting to sit in my section.
* Consistently exceeded sales goals by effectively managing sections and ability to multitask.
* Recognized as "Lead Server" which included mentoring and training new servers, as well as accounting for all waitstaff sales and receipts at least three shifts weekly.
* Gained thorough knowledge of restaurant procedures.
* Rewarded "Most Valuable Team Player" award by peers.
PC/MAC word processing, spreadsheets, databases, Internet, email, Power Point, Restaurant Industry Systems and MS office and photoshop
Education : hs ,computer programming certificate , banking certificate , , accounting