[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Palisades Circle | Bentonville, AR | .. |
Successful at building highperformance teams and leading sophisticated manufacturing and service organizations with P&L responsibility up to $ million. A strategic visionary with clear purpose and urgency when faced with various challenges during periods of declining sales or rapid growth. Skilled at establishing operational excellence within culturally diverse environments while translating conceptual ideas into specific growth strategies. Planning / executing multifaceted domestic or international business initiatives to improve market share, gross revenue and EBITDA. Key qualifications include:
̶ Corporate Vision & Strategic Operational Planning ̶ Reorganization and Turnaround Management
̶ Joint Ventures & Strategic Partnerships ̶ Acquisitions, Divestitures, Mergers, Corporate Integration
̶ Reengineering Operations & Process Improvements ̶ Negotiation, Bid, & Management of Large Contracts
̶ Cost Reduction, Containment & Profit Optimization ̶ Forecasting, Budgeting & Inventory Control
̶ Risk Management, Value Proposition, & ROI Analysis ̶ Creative Branding & Vertical Marketing
̶ Major Account Development & Portfolio Management ̶ Product Introduction & Life Cycle Management
̶ Performance Enhancement & Succession Planning ̶ General Operations, Vendor Sourcing & Quality Assurance
CCF Brands, Bentonville, AR
$ million privately held CPG Company with expertise dedicated to coasttocoast supply and marketing capabilities of fresh shell eggs; as well as frozen, refrigerated, deli and dry packaged goods products to multichannel customers nationally.
Vice President of Operations
Provided strategic guidance and support while developing, implementing, and executing solutions in regard to personnel, rd Party manufactures, food safety and compliance, logistical and customer satisfaction. Directly managed four onsite individuals and offsite vendor teams.
* Played pivotal role in recruitment and training of top performing team members; expanded the departmental responsibilities integrating core functions throughout the organization
* Established aggressive metrics and introduced new programs and processes, resulting in employee and vendor accountability.
* Identified and eliminated redundant operating costs by approximately $, per annum
* Established new product introduction / launch strategies, and resolution of prelaunch opportunities
Premier Realty Exclusive, St. Louis, MO
A privately owned and operated real estate company which offers full service expertise in local real estate markets.
Provided strategic guidance to leverage firm&;s core strengths and resources, while developing topperforming, multidisciplined teams. Strong operational and project management skills with the ability to navigate market opportunities to enhance company performance.
CFM Logistics, a division of Golden State Foods, St. Louis, MO
$. billion global Foodservice corporation with manufacturing and logistical expertise supporting the largest chain restaurant in the world.
Director of Business Development
Formulate sales and marketing planning strategy to establish nonMcDonald partnerships and worked collaboratively with manufacturing, warehousing, and transportation divisions within the organization. Managed five logistic professionals and responsible for accounts.
* Delivered immediate sales results which included: CocaCola, White Castle, Sysco, Safeway, and Kelron
* Initiated the strategy and led the International program supporting Carl&;s Jr. within Russia
* Developed and implemented internal process and procedures to increase customer satisfaction
* Developed customer based performance scorecards
Lasco Foods Inc., St. Louis, MO
Foodservice and Channel Market Grocery Products Company with annual sales of $M, and a run rate of $M.
Equity Owner, Vice President / General Manager
Recruited to be a part of a turnaround team. Accountable for union and nonunion personnel, research development, quality, forecasting, production planning, logistics, customer satisfaction, and team development. Managed hourly support staff, vendors, approximately customers, through direct reports.
* Formulated a strategic operational plan which clearly supported sales initiatives
* Developed crossmatrix teams directed toward increased productivity
* Led the development and introduction of innovative formulas, utilizing foodservice expertise, Hispanic market growth and national branding opportunities.
* Created HACCP policies for three categories liquid sauce, baked dessert, instant mix
* Attainted full national distribution of five items within Walmart and Sam&;s Club within months
* Comanaged license programs and procurement contracts with four global multimillion dollar companies.
Aurora Foods Inc. Pinnacle Foods Group St. Louis, MO
$. Billion publically held CPG Company with grocery industry expertise in frozen, refrigerated, dairy, bakery, and dry grocery category segments.
Supply Chain Director:
Led the strategic planning process to support operational functions of the Special Channel Teams such as Walmart, Sam&;s Club, Costco, Military, Private Label, CStore, and Export consisting of $ million of sales and % of company profit. Also supported development initiatives and provided strategic operational guidance for other key accounts Publix, Kroger, Meijer, etc.. Directly managed eight senior supply chain managers, two virtual employees, as well as four broker partners.
* Crafted the original pilot program for Fresh Direct Bagel Distribution Program within Walmart. st fresh bread DSD to Warehouse Delivery Program initiated at Walmart.
* Strategically mapped the process and executed the first AFI TAB, fall . % implementation, with zero case returns
* Created processes identifying phantom inventory and corrective steps, leading to % growth in sales vs. YAG
* Project manager of a public warehouse consolidation program. Annualized savings of $k
* Initiated a strategy to reduce the number of RPC with nonWalmart DSD programs with George Weston. Annualized Savings $k
* Integrated internal Walmart best practices on high profile customers with dedicated focus on customer requirements and replenishment needs.
Pioneered the first CRP Department to meet the Walmart expectations for suppliers. Recruited, hired, trained, and mentored six highly motivated individuals to become high caliber professionals within the industry.
* Created the Best Practices template, which attributed to AFI being selected as "Walmart Vendor of the Quarter " award.
AREAS of EXPERTISE
Leadership, communication, mediating, and upholding company polices; ability to mentor and develop talent; quantitative and qualitative research, strategic and tactical planning; continuous process improvement; cost reduction strategies, process mapping and reengineering; revenue growth, business development, international programming, complex negotiations, and broker management. Consumer goods experience includes: frozen, refrigerated, fresh, dairy, deli, dry grocery; direct store delivery, health and beauty, apparel, and general merchandise.
MAJOR AWARDS, CERTIFICATES, and RECOGNITIONS
* Received "Walmart Vendor of the Quarter th QTR Award"
* Received Aurora Foods Inc. "Best of the Best Eagle Award" for volume, new product, and key initiative achievements in .
* Missouri Real Estate License, SRES, CPM CRS
* Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation JDRF: rd place fundraising finish for the NWA Chapter
GROUPS and ASSOCIATIONS
* Friends of Lucas Garden Park, Board of Directors
* King Bee Lofts Condominium Association, President
* RLUG NW Arkansas
* Bachelor of Science Business Management, University of Phoenix
Power user of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, RetailLinkR, MFG/Pro, Platinum for Windows, and MARIS