Barangay Lumbangan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
Tel. number: + Cellular Phone number: +
Twenty years of experience in the installation and maintenance of Process Instrumentation and
Control Systems in a sugar manufacturing plant.
• Installation and Maintenance of Electropneumatic Control System.
• Installation and Maintenance of Programmable Logic ControllersSiemens S PLC,
Telemecanique PLC, Omron PLC, AllenBradley PLC and Fatek PLC.
• Installation and Maintenance of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Siemens
• Installation and Maintenance of Distributed Control System –Yokogawa Centum VP.
• Maintenance of Weighing Scales and Laboratory instruments.
• Testing and Calibration of Process Instruments such as transmitters, indicators, control
valves and other instruments that require periodic testing and calibration.
• Installation and maintenance of AC and DC DrivesSiemens Simovert and Micromaster
VFD, Danfoss VFD, Sumitomo VFD, Telemecanique VFD and Reliance VFD, Siemens
Simoreg DC Drive, ABB DCS DC Drive and Reliance Maxitron DC Drive
• Preparation of control description and operating manuals for newly installed process
• Preparation of presentation regarding newly installed process automation system and
conduct lectures to process operators.
CENTRAL AZUCARERA DON PEDRO INC. July present
Instrumentation and Control Shift Supervisor
• Responsible for supervising the installation, maintenance and trouble shooting of
instrumentation and control system such as VFD Variable Frequency Drives, PLC
Programmable Logic Controller, HMI Human Machine Interface, SCADA
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition and DCS Distributed Control System,
laboratory test instruments and weighing scales.
• Responsible for supervising the calibration of field instruments such as Pressure,
Temperature, Level, Flow and Density Transmitters, Control Valves, Gauges, including
calibration of weighing scales.
• Responsible for supervising the installation of newly acquired process instrumentation and
• Responsible for supervising the proper maintenance of Test and Calibration instruments,