Plays active role in the commercial strategy definition working as key advisor to General Manager and functional
managers. Highly focused on delivering upper management with accurate and reliable information for decision
making. Responsible to ensure financial goal attainment of the area’s P&L and C/F while assuring optimal growth of
the business, maximization of profitability, and safeguard the use of financial resources through sound investment in
accordance to corporate guidelines.
• P&L Management Proven financial skill by detailed management and control to pursue highest profitability
of the business – Central America & Dom Rep zone. Revenues of $M, Record of improved margins
+pp in and maximized ROI on allowances and promotional activities.
• Business Partner Strengthened finance role within the organization by redefining its purpose and function
as a business partner. Contributed with key changes in S&OP Process improving forecast accuracy +%,
guidance on key commercial initiatives of +$M in Rev, speeding up Annual Planning processes, and
deploying Promotional Activities Plan that improved ROI of marketing resources.
• Planning Cycles Conducted effective planning process aligning stakeholders towards a common financial
goal. Eliminated unnecessary processes and conducted a simpler agenda reducing over time work and adding
value thru in depth analysis. Assured development and execution of Long Range Plans Launch Key
Initiatives of +$M in Rev.
• Financial Analysis Business Results, Performance, P&L Control Improved business reviews at category
level by providing visibility and financial evolution of the business focusing on variables such as
profitability, ROI of Promotional activities, pricing and marginal contribution analysis, product demand, cost
• Financial Control Implemented controls to monitor Distributors’ inventories that improved tracking of
trade sales and minimized the risk of write off and returns. Defined and aligned Discounts, Trade Incentives,
and A&C policy and procedures across CAM DR creating a culture of ownership of the controls at sales and
• Financial Reporting & Process Improvement Streamline processes and implemented standard control
procedures aimed to reduce complexity and procure savings in resources. Improved the accuracy, quality and
timely sharing of the financial information . days improvement. Enhanced information management by
reducing % of non added value activities achieving simplicity, reducing manual work, and automating
• Information Management Added value in management decisions thru deployment of Business Intelligence
tools such as Scorecards and KPI’s, Database management, customer statistics, and other tracking tools.