[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Feeder One Roden, Netherlands JulySeptember
* Collecting All sorts of products meant for the DIY stores and preparing those orders for shipment
Academy of Learning Cranbrook, B.C. December
* Moving the business, painting the new location.
Mountain Eagle Security Cranbrook, B.C. October May
* Oncall jobs. Providing nighttime security at various business sites.
* Onsite security at a skihill location enforcing the houserules. Providing security at construction sites from material and tool theft. Driveby&;s at night at variouse location in Cranbrook. Locking buildings or sites at evening and unlocking in the morning.
* Making sure that janitorial people locked the doors.
* Providing service to skihill guests and breaking up parties.
* Writing reports about the shift and possible emergencies.
Swedish Match Lighters Assen, Netherlands May October
* Fully responsible for a single entire mechanical, semiautomatic assembly line and parts manufacturing machines.
* Assembling parts on the lighters and filling the lighters with liquid gas. Manufacturing some of the parts and print some parts with company logo
* Performing quality checks on the lighters and keeping the machines and work space clean.
* Performing light repairs and helping with preparing the machines for other model or size lighter.
Holland Malt Eemshaven, Netherlands July October
* In first period of employment performing physical/manual duties in order to help the lead operators in performing their tasks.
* Checking on the production process of the malting process
* Taking samples from incoming grain and processed grain to malt for quality checks
* Cleaning the production processing rooms
* Filling cargo trucks with malt
* In second employment period working at night only all on my own or with one other colleague
* Making inventory
* Night patrols over the factory terrain and inside the factory
* Guarding the production process
* Resetting the process program by problems and solving problems during the malting process
* Keeping the factory clean
* Operating telescopic handler
Groningse Stadsbrouwerij Groningen, Netherlands July January
All duties employee
* All common tasks in a small scale business with less then five men personnel
* Taking on incoming phone calls
* Incoming goods outgoing goods
* Light administration
* Forklift duties
* Repacking bottles with beer in to gift boxes
* Performing research on developing the company from a beer trading business to a produce brewery
Cordis Europa NV Roden, Netherlands
Inspection employee incoming goods/production employee
* Performing quality checks on incoming material
* Packaging special products semiautomatic additives for catheter
* Performing visual checks on every product
* Being lead man on manual packing crew total of men, myself excl.
* Prepare start of every order for packing and bringing every packed order to next station
Student Work Experience
Fiddler & Firkin pub/The Firkin Brewery, The Hague
* Performing all tasks in miniature brewery
* Taking in brew ingredients from delivery
* Picking ingredients to prepare to brew
* Add ingredients to the brewing process
* Following and guarding the brewing and fermentation process
* Clean or sterilize all used equipment
* Taking samples to check the fermenting process
* Assemble full casks on the pubs draft
Other Work Experiences
Every summer holiday during secondary school period
Cordis Europa NV, Roden
* Production Catheter packing
* Distribution employee. Picking orders and prepare for transport
* Quality department, sampling air quality in clean rooms and sterility of workplaces in clean rooms
Spring , SK, Canada Volunteering to work for a week on a cattle farm in Saskatchewan. Performing duties such as counting calves, fencing, bringing unbroken horses to a coral for their training.
AOC Friesland, Leeuwarden
Postsecondary Food technology practical learning method
* Study on machine/process operator level
* Practical learning on the machine operator function and duties in the food produce industry
Postsecondary Transport & Logistics Warehousing, theoretical method
* Learning how to run a warehouse, overall warehouse worker skills
* Planning for logistics
AOC Friesland, Leeuwarden
Postsecondary Food technology, theoretical method
* Study on operator middle management level
* Learning the produce steps in several main products
* Developing products
* Laboratorial skills
* Gaining knowledge about relevant Laws and hygiene regulations
* Understanding technical logic behind processing & machines
* Learning about running miniature business
BST Basic Security Training, B.C. course valid till April
BHV firefighting and fire safety issues at work plant year valid till
Selfdefense, Aikido traditional Japanese martial art
Forklift driver expired
Skills and Competence
Social skills Listening, advising, able to work in team and alone.
Organizational skills Working in logical order, making priorities, detail thinking.
Other skills Working hard, working clean, committed, Comfortable around livestock and other animals, eye for quality, calm, telescopic handler operating skills. Have had a forklift truck license and have experience in operating them, gas/electric/diesel.
Driver license B Netherlands, international license. Equal to class / in B.C. Canada.
Languages Dutch native, English writing & verbally excellent, German verbally moderate.
Job agency Timing, Assen. reference for the Swedish Match job