[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Suha Mohamed S.
Date of Birth
Academic Degrees and Qualifications
* Bachelor of Science Managerial Accounting Bsc. from New York Institute of Technology NYiT, Bahrain campus
* High National Diploma HND in Business Administration, from Edinburgh&;s Telford College, UK
* Associated Diploma in Office Management, from University of Bahrain
July still ongoing MINISTRY OF WORKS Bahrain
Accounting Specialist & Training & Administration Coordinator:
* Recovered most of skill gaps in the directorate, addition to skills development which has supported to escalate the directorates achievements to higher quality performances
* The time attendance and the annual leave control has been managed and adjusted. As a result, the work load is handled and mostly under control in case some of employees are on their annual leave or away for any other reasons
* Improved and developed the directorate&;s ergonomic atmosphere, which helped to escalate and improve the employees&; motivation towards their job
* Planning and forecasting for training and the directorate&;s activities at beginning of the year has highly supported the correct control and usage of the annual given budget for the directorate
* Been involved in some Ministry&;s objectives as leader/owner in using the Balanced Scorecard system. The majority of the targeted objectives for the required certain periods have been achieved. In addition, this system has supported, improved and developed my main career scopes.
July Still Ongoing Parttime Trainer Additional Evening Job
* I have been training Instructor in different institutes, as additional parttime job.
* I experience in several types of training, whether given standard programmes, to be trained or coordinating and designing the programme for any targeted and required training programme or workshops.
* Developed some training programme courses in one of the institutes to match the latest technology
* Specifying the candidates&; training need, by interviewing and evaluating them, has successfully supported them to perform their jobs to professional standard.
September Abdulrazaq Moahmmed Al Koohaji Contractors
Administrative Managerone year contract:
* Restructured and improved the organisation&;s structure
* Improved the required training needs and developing the staff&;s skills to improve their performances
* Improved and developed personnel department and recovered the missing gaps
* Designed new correspondence system addition to forms which upgraded a higher communication qualities
* Improved the record management and data storage system which supports to retrieve the required any data in less time and effort
* Improved the budgetary system to be used correctly and more professionally.
February August Ashrafs Bahrain
* Supported the sales people to use professional customer communication skills
* Improved and managed their time and attendance, i.e. to be on time and reduce time wasting
* Encouraged them to learn more about the product they are selling, which provided the business higher presentation quality
* Trained the staff to be aware of all available stock and do the correct stock order for the branch, i.e. the needed items and quantity based on customer demand
* Motivate the staff to perform professional quality services and escalate their loyalty towards their job