What do I bring to your table? This former United States Marine is a polished, meticulous, yet personable
administrator who is seasoned and confident. I possess what you want in a valuable employee:
• Personal: Remarkable work ethic, diplomacy, integrity, loyalty, ability to intuitively and
accurately anticipate needs, team building and mentoring.
• Administrative Operations: Executivelevel support and scheduling, special event planning,
meeting and travel logistics, correspondence and email composition.
• Communication: Polished oral, written and telephone skills. Effective and gracious gatekeeper.
Experienced business writer, proofreader and editor.
• Sales Support: Exemplary customer service, troubleshooting and issue resolution; contract
administration, masterful time management, order review and shipping management.
• Marketing Support: Website, social media, print and advertising verification, customer database
management, presentation production.
• Computer Expertise: Proficient in Office Suite / applications including Outlook,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Illustrator, and OneNote; Lotus Notes, Google business applications
including Gmail, shared calendars, Google Docs and Google Voice.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Office Coordinator, Roof Doctor Gutters & Siding, LLC Middletown, OH / – /
Chosen to be the sole administrator for a newly expanding company that was moving into its first
commercial location was the challenge and opportunity of my professional dreams.
• Within the first week, all immediate needs were met, including utilities, postal, internet,
phone, laptop and office connectivity for staff, vendor and subcontractor contracts were signed
and bank accounts established.
• Quickly learned job tracking software and created database for clients and documentation
system for complementary hard copy files by the end of the second week.
• Developed procedures that tracked client from first contact through receipt of final payment,
resulting in a % increase of timely payments from insurance companies.
• Launched referral program for “Angie’s List” resulting in % increase in customer
referrals. Within six months, company revenue doubled from previous year.
Executive Assistant to President, Wealth Management, Trustmark National Bank –
Jackson, MS / – /
• Exercised exclusive control over appointments with complete authority for commitments of time.
Authored routine and confidential correspondence on his behalf, including letters, memorandums, and
emails to senior management and staff, as well as clients. Produced and reviewed complex documents,