ADMINISTRATIVE CLERICAL SECRETARY/FINANCE
Over years steady, dependable person with strong skills in all government levels of office finances and procedures.
Can work as an individual contributor or as a team member. Good communication skills oral and written. Ability to
change modes quickly as priorities and compliance issues changes arise. Strengthened ability to work in highly
stressed environments, and respond correctly to interruptions or inquiries to resolve issues. Willing to mentor others
as needed. Willingness to adapt to process and procedure changes as necessary and/or regulated to complete the
project satisfactorily and on schedule. Strong in customer service, followup and followthrough, either face to face,
teleconferencing or phone communication. Well versed in government compliance issues, payment and audit
processes. Possesses excellent organizational skills, very solid in MS Office pro , including UI
changes. Learns quickly and is willing to learn any changes as dictated per the need of the job. Acknowledges all
confidences and sensitive material.
Software: Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, and Quick Books.
NIBRS National Incident Based Reporting Systemtrained and certified Federal Bureau of Investigation, LEAPS
Law Enforcement and Public Safety System ability to look up license plates, and criminal records MUNIS
Municipal Accounting and Reporting Systems, MMARSMassachusetts Management Accounting and Reporting
System. Internet, Any research site. Use of Cash register. ReflectionPolice Database.
Present The All CompanyBoston, MA
• Content Advisor/AnalystParttime, via the President Steven Theall, , online critique of
various reports and presentations for companies. Communicated through different levels from entry level to
high level standards. Accomplished through Email.
City Of Quincy, Nov. ,
City of QuincyOffice of Municipal FinanceQuincy, MA
• Only Accounts Payable Clerk for Departments, Schools, College, South Coastal Development
• Increased Office production due to performance level of completed tasks of a timely nature
• Processed invoices from beginning to end
• Payment of all vendors, employees, contracts made on a weekly basis
• Audited all figures and reports, submitted several “Special Payment” Warrants on monthly basis
• Identified discrepancies of payments or errors through audit skills
• Corrected any and all discrepancies
• Temporarily took control as Office Manager in absence of Director’s Secretary for nine months
• Incoming mail opened and delivered
• Spreadsheet work on continuous basis
• Submitted monthly reports as requested
Quincy Police DepartmentQuincy, MA