[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Potomac View Rd
Dynamic, detailed oriented Program Analyst professional with over years of experience producing metrics, financial reports to project managers in a global environment. Adept at developing and implementing operational processes and procedures for execution of global contracts. Strong focus on analyzing project status. Core competences lend strength to:
* Vendor Management
* Problem Resolution
* Government Compliance
* Metrics Reporting
* Employee Tracking
* Generated Spreadsheets
* Financial Reporting
* Project planning
L COMMUNICATIONS, Chantilly, VA
Managed reporting metrics on an $B program.
* Managed reporting metrics to include trends, staffing changes, and $.M incentive program in theatre to ensure that upper management maintained situational awareness of the progress of the contract.
* Implemented operational policy, oversight of employee relations for international employees to ensure that employees complied with military Standard Operational Procedures.
* Ensured operations were % compliant with contract requirements and DCAA/DCMA regulations.
* Scheduled all CONUS, OCONUS and Iraqi team travel ensuring that management was able to provide Next of Kin notifications and deploy to transition employees to L contract.
* Developed and modified departmental Standard Operating Procedures to keep them up to date in a fast pace environment.
* Advised on operating problems of assigned programs to ensure compliance with the government contract.
* Provided inputs and tracked action items from various meetings to ensure completion of operational goals.
* Tracked daily actions from the government, legal and employee customers handled action items to completion and actively pursued answers to get the issue completed.
* Provided program close out support to ensure proper closure of contracts.
* Supported Program Control with Time and Labor Recording, Reporting, and Analysis to ensure revenue was realized on the program.
FANNIE MAE, Herndon, VA
Customer Service Specialist
Verified and logged in response to daily inquiries and outlined the appropriate process and procedures necessary to fulfill and complete inquiries.
* Resolved of customer issues per week.
* Processed billing issues to allow customers to continued access to Fannie Mae&;s Mortgage Loan application.
* Advised customers on their loan applications to Fannie Mae to ensure proper processing loans.
* Advised customers on the appropriate hardware and software setting to access Fannie Mae&;s mortgage loan application.
LINNIE H. page
MCI WORLDCOM Arlington, VA
Customer Service Representative
Resolved + customer issues in a call center environment.
* Researched customer account information using a Windows NT system.
* Briefed customers on the current status of their accounts.
* Educated customers on available MCI long distance service plans.
* Updated customer account with Partnership information.
* Issued credits to customer accounts.
ECI, Washington, DC
Restored confidential information for the Office of the Special Prosecutor for the National Archives.
* Restored confidential data from Digital Data Tapes using Novaback Software in Windows environment.
* Used Corel Office Suite , Group Wise ., and Office to convert files to ASCII.
* Transferred files from the harddrive to CDRW using Easy CD Creator .
* Assisted in debugging ECI Conversion Software.
* Diagnosed hardware problems.
* Installed Network Interface Cards, CD ROMs, and CDRWs.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
BA Information Systems Management Program University of Maryland College Park, MD
* Minor Business Management
Help Desk Certificate Chubb Institute in Reston, VA
PROFICIENT COMPUTER SKILLS
* Windows XP
* Microsoft Office
* Cost Point
* People Soft
* MS Project
* Sexual Harassment
* Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
* HIPPA Certification
* SOX Compliance
* Timekeeping Policy