[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Lori J. E.
Bluff View Court, Apt
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a fulltime Business Development/Account Manager position that leverages my education, skills and tenacity, as well as nearly ten years experience supporting management executives of a Fortune company to win business leading to longterm growth and increased revenue and profits for the company.
* MBA Business Administration University of Phoenix
* B.S., Business Administration & Marketing Strayer University
General Dynamics Land Systems / Present
* Prepares weekly Focus slides for management review and decisionmaking. Slides include all fill rates, weekly repairs shipped out and weekly quantities of lines moved within SSPs and warehouse.
* Captures and database all Expense, Services, and Goods Receipts which have only had the "Receive" step processed under Supply Support Task Codes for both the Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle EFV SDD and SDD Contracts on a daily basis.
* Conducts spare parts inventory review to identify obsolete, excess, and low demand parts for deletion from inventory. Performs daily run of Oracle Receiving Transaction and ensure all transactions are captured in database.
* Updates the shared database with Purchase Order Number, Date, Cost, and Quantity. Reported variances in Cost or Quantity to Commodity Managers upon discovery.
General Dynamics Land Systems / /
Technical Support Administrator
Provided administrative support to the Mobility, Analysis, and Suspension groups
Communicated daily through proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload
Flexible, detailoriented with excellent interpersonal skills
R.C. Hawkins Construction Company, t/a Hawk, Inc. / /
* Maintained files; accounts payable with MAS accounting program, payroll for people
General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems / /
Senior Administrative Assistant
* Proofed, edited and formatted correspondence for the Vice President, Defense Business Development in the accomplishment of monthly General Dynamics reporting and formal communication with Defense industry teammates in the pursuit of new business
* Formatted PowerPoint presentations for use by GDAIS staff presentations to company leadership, processed invoices, and supported efforts at Defense Industry trade shows
Northern Virginia Temporaries //
* Administrative support for various companies
* Provided Front Office executive administrative support until offered a FullTime Employment position with General Dynamics
Lyon, Conklin & Company / /
* Maintaining filing system, addressing creditrelated complaints and inquiries, responsible for supervising cashbox, accounts payable and accounts receivable
* Process billing and handled collection calls with outstanding balances
C & A Scientific Co., Inc. //
* Initiated cold calls to prospects and clients of a scientific and technical supplier
* Coordinated arrangements for shipping products with assured justintime delivery
General Nutrition Center/KEM Enterprises, Inc. //
Owner and Manager
* Customer relations with an emphasis on the delivery of exceptional customer satisfaction to assure repeat business for revenue growth from retail sales
* Responsible for Supply Chain Management. Ordered and maintained supplies, incoming mail, six vendors, contractors, and staff of three or more employees.
* Prepared Accounts Payable and Receivable, processed timesheets and added commission
* Contacted ADP with payroll for my staff and two other GNC retail stores
Automation Research Systems Ltd. //
Publication Assistant/Data Bank Administrator
* Responsible for timely preparation of all proposals, contract deliverables, and other contract or proprietary information
* Proofread and finalized documents for submission
H&R Block //
* Imputed tax information into H&R Block database using IBM hardware