• Undertake general administrative tasks.
• Participate in improvement processes and in establishing new procedures for the Customer
• Assist with data collection of statistics on level and type of service being provided.
• Ensure all corporate information is captured within Council’s business systems adhering to
Record Keeping policies and procedures.
• Provide assistance to other departments and team members when required.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
Extensive experience in the agricultural industry as owner operator of a large scale cropping
program. Have operated large scale machinery required for broad acre cropping programs,
inclusive are tractors, implements for broad acre farming, lateral irrigators, trucks, mills, augers,
conveyors and many other types of machinery.
The Rural involvement extended over a year period. Due to unforeseen drought conditions I re
skilled and have been employed full time as an Environmental Officer, field crew for the past
three years, whilst developing a range of Certificates and Tickets that would promote diversity in
the employment arena.
Conservation and Environment
• Identification of native vegetation and soil types
• Weed control
• Chemical and mechanical usage and deployment
• Identifying erosion sites and risk assessment
• Revegetation and regeneration
• Cultural and heritage recognition of indigenous and nonindigenous land sites
• Management and compliance of indigenous and nonindigenous land sites
• Propagation of native vegetation
• Risk assessment analysis of sites to ensure work place health and safety
• Very strong communicator personal strength
• Willingness to listen and assimilate all information personal strength
• Ability to read peoples body language
• Ability to accept direction and instruction for supervisors
• High standard of written communication skills
Computing and Data Skills