Human Resources Consultant, City of Saint Paul, Saint Paul, Minnesota to
Provided ongoing consultancy support regarding complex organizational design or development projects including
classification and compensation studies, class specification reviews, organizational analysis and other special projects.
Established and maintained professional and productive relationships or alliances with key individuals in professional
capacities to meet their strategic needs. Maintained a comprehensive knowledge of the federal, state, and local
employmentrelated laws, including Title VII, ADA, and FMLA.
• Provided direction and guidance during any changes in internal processes, operations, training, planning,
interventions, or culture which balanced expectations of the city, personnel and citizens
• Maintained a client/customer satisfaction rating of .+ on a . scale on evaluations, ensuring the quality of
the products and services offered met or exceeded the expectations of clients/customers
• Facilitated the city’s Advanced Manager Academy for and ; assessed, revised, analyzed and
updated the program to meet the changing needs of the organization and coordinated events
Information Technology Analyst, M Company, Maplewood, Minnesota to
Managed the daily server incidents flow to effectively consolidate occurrences and determine problem relations;
efficiently maintained highvolumes of phone calls throughout the help desk center. Analyzed knowledge databases to
troubleshoot, diagnose, escalate or resolve complex incidents in a timely manner.
Human Resources Generalist, M Company, Eagan, Minnesota to
Coordinated and managed the human resources and administrative support operations for the Eagan location;
administered employee benefits, delivered benefit education, prepared and monitored FMLA and STD paperwork,
monitored/audited payroll records and conducted exit interviews upon separations.
• Independently administered, communicated, and provided regular guidance to production and administrative
teams, including Plant Management on the established guidelines and procedures
• Facilitated and led new employee orientation sessions; delivered policy, equipment, and systems education,
established the set expectations, and developed and coordinated all training programs