[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Colonial Heights, VA
Robert E. M.
Summary of Qualifications
Accomplished Senior Enlisted Transportation NCO that has over years of indepth transportation management and operational skills. Ability to organize, prioritize and work under extreme pressure in high work load organizations. Strong verbal, personal and communication skills, self motivated initiative, and a high level of energy. Professional public speaking and presentation experience. Professional Teamwork, decision and quick learning skill sets that have provided the ability to teach and train others.
Operations Management Process Improvement Project Coordination
Quality Assurance Risk Management Customer Service
Process Analysis Product Development Team Building and Leadership
* Resultsdriven professional with exceptional practical judgment and memory for details with skills in developing process improvement, risk management and team management directives.
* Known logistician who transforms logistical plans into workable solutions and benchmarks for performance
against operational objectives.
* Expertise in logistics management with extensive scope of responsibility and a proven track record of delivering optimal results in a high growth environment that exceeds operational goals and yields measurable outcomes.
* Strong operational improvement background through effective tactical planning and productive strategies.
United States Army
Total Army School System NCO/Division Senior Enlisted Supervisor Present
Sustainment Center of Excellence SCoE
DL/QA Quality Assurance and Lessons Learned Directorate
Supervised the daily operations for the Analysis and Integration Division at the Sustainment Center of Excellence; consisting of six military and nine civilian personnel of this growing division. Provided leadership and direction in overseeing the performance of the military members that are involved in the process of creating external evaluations to support the sustainment branches of today&;s growing Army. This incorporates the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command TRADOC Doctrine, Organization, Training, Material, Leadership and Education, Personnel and Facilities DOTMLPF.
* Successfully utilized TRADOC DOTMLPF accreditation standards in order to conduct internal evaluations of Transportation Military Occupational Specialist MOS&;s, Advanced Skill Identifiers ASI, Functional Courses, and Professional Military Education PME courses.
* Evaluated areas of Conduct of Training and Training Support to ensure that Transportation , Ordnance and Quartermaster adhere to all published guidance and policies set forth by Headquarters Department of the Army HQDA, TRADOC, and Combined Arms Support Command CASCOM by using the most current regulations and guidelines.
* Evaluated units at the Joint Multinational Readiness Center JMRC that were preparing for deployment to the Southwest Asia Area of Operations in support of the Combat Training Center Program that is imbedded within the Analysis and Integration Division. Able to provide extensive sustainment feedback through the use of personal mentoring and coaching skills that was required to support the training that was being conducted.
* Prepares reviews and updates, to include Significant Actions of events that happen each week in the Division, this also includes Observations, Insights and Lessons Learned that occur in the two branches within this division.
* Assesses Army Sustainment concepts, policy, procedures, and automated logistics information systems.
Robert E. M.
Military Transition Team and Logistics Trainer/Senior Enlisted Team Member for Logistics
st Infantry Division, Fort Riley / Forward Operating Base Justice, Northwest Baghdad, Iraq
Supervised the day to day operations and training for a man Military Transition that was formed to train an Iraqi Brigade Staff on
Sustainment and Operational planning, processing and being able to execute missions to which would provide success to their organization. Improved the organizations overall effectiveness by helping to establish techniques that would assist for their operational structure.
* Planned, directed, and coordinated logistical operations for the Iraqi Brigade S and a portion of a larger mission of operation through the use of organizational skills and communicational skills across a multilanguage area.
* Provided advice and assistance to the Iraqi Brigade Sergeant Major and the Brigade staff regarding logistical support planning, special plans, and Brigade missions. Played a significant role in longterm strategic planning toward operational excellence. Developed a training plan and provided a solution for an Iraqi training Academy to operate at a more effective and productive level.
* Identified potential problem areas such as sustainment operations, movement and classes of supply and developed solutions, recommended changes in procedures and policies to highlevel personnel which resolved in better operational guidelines.
* Coordinated air and ground movements with supporting units, to including life support, maintenance, and all classes of supply. Ensured that all the safety and quality measures are adhered to in an operational process, from beginning till the end.
* Provided Force Protection/AntiTerrorism input on all movement operations by using risk management skills and threat reductions measures.
* Completed over missions that were well resourced, planned and executed using current analysis of the area of operations.
* Responsible for over $ million of assigned Theater Property using attention to detail skills to ensure no loss of property.
* Performed duties as the Pay Agent; responsible for over $K to provide support to the team.
Farington University Santa Fe, NM
Training / Certifications / Computer Skills
* Senior Leader NCO Course
* Advance NCO Course
* Observer Controller Certification Courses/National Training Center and the Joint Multinational Readiness Center
* Defense Travel System Accountable Official and Certifying Offers Course
* Joint Personal Adjudication System JPAS Trained User
* Department of the Army Operations Security Officer Course
* Department of the Army Force Protection/AntiTerrorism Level II Course
* Systems Approach to Training CourseBasic
* MS Office
* Active Department of Defense Top Secret Clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information SCIEligibility