[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
To obtain a long term career position with an organization utilizing my professional skills and experience in a well established organization. My goal is to train efficiently and study the organization objectives and exceed all expectations to move laterally within the organization.
Over years of professional experience in management, marketing, inventory, and purchasing of promotional products, apparel, and working closely with suppliers and distributors. A strong track record for increasing business, while providing remarkable customer service in all areas. Proven ability to utilize purchase orders for purchasing, scheduling, and identifying issues prior to order placement. A creative visionary with the ability to run a business, communicate, and motivate employees. Have the ability to take charge of a project, identify, and resolve issues, and bring the project to completion on time and under budget. Experienced in working in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision while focusing on promoting a safe work environment.
* Problem solving
* Purchasing and marketing
* Entrepreneurial minded
* Graphic Artist and Embroidery Digitizer
* Excellent Organization, Communication and Written skills
* Good at multitasking in a fast pace environment
* Self Motivated and capable of performing with little supervision
* Long Term Career and Goal Oriented
* Microsoft Office
* Corel Draw X
* Adobe Illustrator CS
* Internet for research
* Created custom embroidery, screen printing, and promotional product business from scratch in
* Became fluent in graphic arts for marketing purposes for distributors and end users.
* Increased business sales by a minimum of % each year with outside sales.
* Began to sell Carhartt Apparel to the Promotional product industry in , by product sales increased to $,
* Outsource to numerous vendors, to create products to sell locally and nationwide
* Attended and completed a hour training course in government contracts with BG Institute.
* Presented and sold products to various businesses to utilize at trade shows to help increase their business.
* Developed strategic business international relationships to manufacture and produce products to be sold to distributors in the USA.
* Obtained a Commercial drivers license since
A Design `N Time, Inc.
Owner and operator responsible for running a custom embroidery business catering to multiple local businesses, as well as nationwide and businesses located in Canada. Work generated by executing Purchase Orders from multiple brokers and in conjunction with inhouse generated sales.
Production of custom products includes researching and analyzing determining factors such as:
* design creation using multiple graphic art software
* price negotiation
* supplier selection
* purchasing purchase orders
* current product inventory
* and delivery coordination of the finished goods
Postproduction duties include followup with customer to ensure customer % satisfaction. Continuously work with current customers to ensure follow up orders are placed and strive for successful businesstobusiness relationships.
Daytoday duties include continuous generation of new business leads by "cold calling" potential new customers and utilizing current clientele networking. Daily contact with current suppliers of the products used as well as acting as a "middleman" in sales by being an authorized dealer of multiple products. Utilization of managerial skills in which overhead, payroll, ordering, scheduling and delivery within constrained timelines play a big role.
Current clientele include:
* US Olympics
* Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame
* Over dozen distributors for in house printing needs
* Several hundred distributors for apparel sales
Enterprise Rental Car
In this fastpaced environment daily duties included: customer service, sales, marketing, finance and operations. Provided daily customer interactions within the local business community. Fostered relationships with insurance agents and adjusters, corporate customers, dealerships and auto body shops. As an assistant, I was responsible for collecting receivables and provide marketing reports on a daily basis. Assisted in the operations of six Enterprise Branches as well as responsible for the opening of two Enterprise Branches in the Colorado Springs area.
K & J Trucking, Inc.
Dispatcher / Driver, Present
Utilized my Class A CDL drivers license for the delivery of goods in a timely manner. Was responsible and continues to help maintain and operate a fleet of trucks to the current day. Current responsibilities include dispatching trucks in fleet, maintenance, and daily business functions.
B.S. Degree Business Administration,
University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO