Ave. Dr. NW
Phone: .. Email:
Accomplished and dynamic executive/leadership coach with proven success of transformational leadership
coaching and development services for corporate clients in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa.
High impact coach who has great enthusiasm to customize and provide top class leadership training to individuals
and corporate organizations to position their companies at the forefront of their industries; guiding them to
develop strategic plans to advance their companies' mission and objectives. Results oriented and driven to help
individuals build to their capacity while assisting organizations to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an
organization. Dedicated to partnering with a valuebased corporation that has a strong sense of social
responsibility and that is focused on creating “coactive” cultures internally.
AREAS OF KEY STRENGTHS & EXPERTISE:
• Delivering High Impact Training Programs
• Mastery At Coaching Senior Level Executives
• Providing Action Oriented Goals for Leaders/Teams
• Ability To Design Customized Curriculums
• Leadership, Team and Organizational Coaching
• Skillful Communication and Effective Action
• Cross Cultural Experience in Coaching
• Assisting Others To Build To Their Ultimate Capacity
OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONAL WORK ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Coached over individual executives from corporations such as Microsoft, IBM, Northrop Grumman,
Kimpton Hotels, Marriott International, Wells Fargo, Royal Bank of Canada, Prudential Realty and more.
• Trained over individual corporate participants in various coaching and leadership development
programs inside organizations such as IBM, Microsoft, Wells Fargo, Marriott International,
Transportation Security Administration, BP Amoco, and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
• Senior Faculty Member at The Coaches Training Institute for the past years teaching a coaching
curriculum consisting of five threeday classes in corporate and public venues worldwide.
• Secured the Marriott International account for The Coaches Training Institute CTI that represents more
than $, in gross revenue to CTI since .
• Cofounded The Bigger Game Company and successfully delivered the innovative “Bigger Game”
workshop to IBM, Marriott International, and Wells Fargo.
• Over years experience in customizing and delivering training programs designed for Executive
Retreats and Leadership Events to corporations such as Microsoft and Marriott International.
• Currently serve as Relationship Manager and Instructor of The Coaches Training Institute’s CoActive
Coaching Curriculum for executives, managers and supervisors for Marriott Hotels nationally.
• Established and currently manage a thriving independent coaching business for over years.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Executive Coach/President, Entelechy, Bradenton, Florida
Senior Faculty Member, The Coaches Training Institute, San Rafael, CA
Partner/CoFounder, The Bigger Game Company, Los Angeles, CA
General Manager/Director of Coaching and Development, Marriott International, Northern CA