Seeking for a Mid level assignments in HR Department as HR Generalist/Administrator/Coordinator Role
o A competent professional with over years of experience in handling HR/Admin Operations
o Extensive background in HR generalist affairs, including experience in employee recruitment and retention, staff
development,benefits and compensation and HR records management
o Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
o An effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills and hands on experience in training of
o Managing Performance Appraisals system.
Human Resource Management
• Handling the day to day HR operational issues
• Responsible for hiring resources across the organizational structure
• Handling the Performance Review process
• Processed all newhire benifits,leave,termination and payroll paper work
• HR Database Management
• Managing the employees insurance and claims.
• Identifying training needs, preparing training calendar, scheduling and arranging training programmes.
• Managing the crew rotation.
• Certified filing agent from MI flag to endorse the crew certification.
Travel and Administration
> Managing/coordinating to obtain Visa /national ID for the new recruits.
> Coordinating with different agencies for the seaman visa/clearance.
> Coordinate with PRO for the renewal of Trade & Industrial licenses, Lease Agreements, and Chamber of
> Fully proficient with Microsoft Office tools
> Expertise knowledge in administrating HR and Insurance databases/ERP system.
Millennium Offshore Services FZE, UAE Oil and Gas
HR Administrator December to May
> Implementation, Maintenance and adherence of Organization’s leave process
> Responsible for employees insurance.
> Coordinate with the Dept. Heads for the Appraisal System. Sumup the Appraisals; work on the performance
ratings of the personnel, which will reflect on the annual increments and training needs.
> Managing the training database and coordinate with training school
> Making and releasing appraisal letters and giving payroll inputs
> Maintaining database and employee records.