[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Lindsey A. S.
Permanent Address Current Address
H.C. Box N University Dr Box
Burneyville, OK Edmond, OK
Strategic business partner who maintains a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality. Goaloriented individual who can set priorities and meet deadlines to follow business objectives. Highly knowledgeable and skilled in all Microsoft Office applications and SAP.
OGE Energy Corp. HR Intern April Present
* Responsible for benchmarking research regarding HR structures to assist in the successful reorganization of the department.
* Provided assistance in the CAP process beginning with screening job packets as well as updating CAP Database to ensure timely completion of hiring process
* Contributed to the creation of the Pandemic Report in SAP as well as responsible for inputting accurate information for the Enogex reorganization including creating positions, jobs and organization units.
The Noble Foundation Human Resources&; Intern May August
* Review and analyze job analysis questionnaires and job descriptions to ultimately review, revise and update job description database
* Research and compile updates regarding employment regulations and procedures to ensure compliance
* Responsible for maintenance of immigration tax files including HB Visas to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
Housing Administration Office Desk Clerk September April
* Responsible for requisition process including purchase orders and invoices.
* Maintain a high degree of confidentiality while responsible for disciplinary files, hiring documentation, payroll, and procard statements.
* Provide customer service to residents and potential residents.
* Administrative duties requiring strong multitasking abilities.
University of Central Oklahoma May
Major Human Resource Management
Graduate of Marietta High School May
* Human Resource Society, UCO chapter V.P. of Merit
* Society of Human Resource Management, Member
* COMMONS COUNCIL PRESIDENT ACTIVE YEARS
HC Box P
Middle School Principal
N University Dr/English Dept
Composition I and II Instructor
Amy Glass Moralis
E th place