Resume for Jamal A. for HR / Recruiter in Sanaa, Yemen
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Jamal ABDO OTHMAN ALZUBAIRI
M Road Bayt Baws Sana’a, Yemen
Mobile: + / , Email:
Objective: Seeking a Managerial Assignment in H R / Administration in the public or private sector
Synopsis: A dynamic, result oriented and focused professional with over years of experience, out of which years
in HR Management in Oil & Gas / Telecom MNCs; an effective communicator and a proactive recruiter; expert in
facility and event management. Seeking to utilize expertise, knowledge and experience gained to contribute effectively
towards achieving the goals of the organization.
> Planning and organisational skills.
> Analytical, innovative and creative mindset.
> Action oriented high initiative level.
> Inspiring and proactive leadership with exceptional motivating ability.
> Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
> Adaptability to change and integration.
• HR Management.
• Handling general administration.
• Recruitment, selection, retention & motivation.
• Team building.
• Problem solving skills.
• Facilities management.
• Procurement and logistics management.
• Labour law knowledge UAE,Canada,Yemen
• CHRP – Certified Human Resource Professional / completion date July
• B Sc Business and Management from University of Maryland, University College UMUC European
• High School Diploma from Arabic School Bonn, Germany
OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM OF YEMEN
Senior HR Generalist Nov to Mar
• Preparation and review of annual workforce plan.
• Recruitment and handling job postings.
• Designing job descriptions.
• Performance appraisal and mentoring.
• Contract management for lease and maintenance.
• Assisting in preparation of annual administrative budget.
• Management and maintenance of infrastructure, villas and warehouse.
• Liaison and coordination with the Ministry of Oil and Minerals.
• Documentation, maintaining records of personnel and handling reports and returns.
• Efficiently managed Occidental’s facilities in Sana’a.
• Rewarded by management for efforts in achieving substantial cost saving.
Zincox / Jabal Salab Ltd, Yemen
A British based zinc mining company
Deputy HR Manager May to Oct
• Formulating policies and procedures.
• Facilitating recruitment processes.
• Advising on the format of job descriptions, person specifications and job adverts.
• Workforce performance management.
• Handling administrative aspects of employee health and fitness processes.
• Documentation and maintaining personnel records.
• Played a major role in development and implementation of quality systems to improve customer service.
• Assisted in development of assessment process for potential employees.
Y GSM, YEMEN
An International GSM service provider with operations and bases worldwide
Recruitment Coordinator Nov to May
• Designing recruitment process and job descriptions.
• Supervising and setting KPIs for junior employees.
• Designing annual recruitment plan and internal transfer procedure.
• Screening applicants, conducting behavior based interviews and participate in technical interviews.
• Generating recruitment reports.
• Improved overall recruitment process.
• Designed and managed the Project Employee Potential Ideal Caliber EPIC.
• Trained recruitment administrator and agent in effective screening.
CANADIAN NEXEN PETROLEUM, YEMEN
An International Canadian oil firm
HR Assistant to
Facilities Coordinator to
• Screening & interviewing applicants.
• Management of data base, documentation and records.
• Facility management.
• Event management.
• Warehouse and inventory management.
• Completed projects on approval and implementation of Internet & Email Policy and Recruitment of Field
• Achieved reduction in purchasing costs.
• Appreciated by management for excellence in performance of duties and timely completion of assignments.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING / COURSES
• Supervisory skills
• Time Management: Maximizing time profit by effectively managing your duties
• Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points HACCP
• Hygiene and safe food practices
• SAP / PeopleSoft
• Communication in a diverse work environment
• MS Office, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Security Assistant United Nations Bonn, Germany
• Administrative Assistant United Nations Bonn, Germany
• Date of Birth: Jan Ê
• Languages known: English, German and Arabic ; Beginner in Japanese
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!