[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Zimmer No , Laerholstraze , Bochum, Germany
Home Phone + Email
To obtain an appreciated place as the Human Resource Management Recruiter in the human resource
field with the full implementation of accomplished experience and education. And to be part of the
organization that provides me with an opportunity, to exhibit my existing skills and acquire new
related skills to stay relevant in the company. I hope to achieve this by hard work and contributing to
the growth of the company.
• Finished Master of Business Administration in Human Resource from Acharya Institute of
Technology Bangalore, Karnataka affiliated to Visveshvarya Technological University, India.
• Finished Bachelors degree in Computer Application from Sindhi college Chennai, affiliated to
Madras University, India.
• Secured Higher secondary from VMHSS, Avadi Chennai, India
• Operating system: Windows , Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MSDOS
• Office package: Microsoft word, MSexcel, MSAccess, MSPowerPoint, MSOutlook
• Languages: COBOL, C, C++
Have experience in the technical and professional recruitment from entry level to execute level. Build
exceptional client and candidate relationship. Having a strong recruitment experience, with a
background in sales and marketing. Ability to understand business needs and built rapport with hiring
managers. Have ability to source, select and secure top notch candidates for multiple positions.ÊWell
organized and through even under pressure. Solid team player who thrives on working in a fast paced
environment. Strong verbal communication skills, including interviewing, selling, influencing,
negotiating and collaborating. A proven track record of successfully sourcing hardtofind candidates.
Proven knowledge and expertise in all sourcing methods including using recruiting research, cold
calling, warm calling and internet recruiting.
AREAS OF STRENGTH
• Information technology recruitment
• Applicant tracking system
• Recruit, assess, and hire top talent
• Web based sourcing/ recruitment
• Building strong referral networks
• Virtual team management
• Behavioral interviewing
• Client/ hiring manager relationship
• Multilocation recruitment
• Manage candidates throughout the interview process
• Diversity hiring
• Offer negotiation and closing
• Database creation and maintenance
Technical Recruiter staffing expertise summary/Areas recruited for
• Dot net C, Asp.net, Crystal Report, share point portal, Windows Based and Web Based
• Java JEE, Struts, Websphere, JSP,JSF, Servlet, Eclipse, Weblogic, Wsad, EJB
• Mainframe CICS, COBOL, JCL, VSAM, DB
• SAP ABAP, FICO, FM, BASIS, HR, BW, XI, BI, EI
• DW Informatica, Abinitio, Datastage, Teradata
• Oracle Apps, DBA, Oracle Dk
• EAI Java, Tibco, See beyond, Documentum
• Microsoft Platforms
• Networking, CISCO, MCSA, CCNA
• Testing, QA and Project Manager
March – Dec : Worked as a Senior IT Recruiter for the Crown Solution India Pvt Ltd,
Bangalore, India with the following responsibilities.
• Contacting candidates, followingup with candidates, and managing candidate pipeline.
• Scheduling interviews, briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
• Maintaining timely documentation of all conversations with candidates within our
• Assisting in generating leads from conversations with candidates.
• Presenting candidates to our management team applying high quality standards.
• Negotiate and present offers and close selected candidates.
• Perform salary, fee, and contract negotiations with clients and candidates.
• Identify the best mix of resources to source top talent – using our research function, job
Web searches, referrals and industryspecific sources.
• Greatly enhanced candidate screening by working closely with hiring managers to understand their
• Directly source working job candidates from competitors’ organizations.
• Proven knowledge and expertise in all sourcing methods including using recruiting research, cold
calling, warm calling and internet recruiting.
• Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
Sep – March : Worked as an IT Recruiter for Accenture, Bangalore, India with the following
• Screening and short listing profiles, scheduling for test/interview, conducting preliminary
interviews to ensure fitment.
• Work with Sourcing Analyst to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role.
• With use of Enterprise applicant tracking technology and innovative recruiting tools, review and
select candidates to move forward.
• Disposition all candidates personally contacted in recruiting cycle phone screen or higher manager
• Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource
management and effective use of Enterprise applicant tracking system.
• Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by the Director of Recruiting.
• Taking up HR interviews for the weekend events.
• Experienced in fast paced, high pressure environment.
June – Aug : Worked as a Trainee IT Recruiter for Renaissance Support Services Pvt Ltd,
India with the following responsibilities.
• Acquired a brief understanding of HR as a department with strong hands in IT Recruitment.
• Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing and best practices.
• Provide reporting and regular status updates to the team lead of Recruiting and Hiring
• Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires.
• Follow up of candidates in the pipelines.
June – May : Worked as the Telesales Executive at Info vision Pvt Ltd, India with the
• Describe the product benefits and any special offers.
• Give advice about how these may benefit customers personally.
• Gather and document information about the customer.
• Enter notes into system, including dates for follow up calls.
• Take orders and arrange for delivery and bills to be sent.
• Cold calling, validation of sales leads and follow up of sales activities.
• Maintain and update records in CRM system and in accordance with data protection.
• Data cleaning to provide accurate information and support for marketing campaigns.
• Provide line management with reports or information as required.
• Generating leads and passing them to concerned department.
Jan – May : works as Telemarketing Executive at Club Mahindra Holidays, India with the
• Perform outbound telephone calls to prospects to identify and create sales opportunities.
• Perform followup calls in response to requests of information.
• Provide qualified leads and book appointments for the sales team, to generate new business.
• Deal appropriately with queries received via the telephone and / or email.
• Maintain and update records in CRM system accurately.
• Take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed annual performance
• Identify and qualify opportunities for cross se