[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Lazy Brook Lane Lawrence, KS H: C:
Corporate Training and Development Manager
Resultsdriven corporate Training and Development Manager with expertise in design and delivery of comprehensive corporate training programs focused on vital organizational requirements and objectives. Collaborative approach focused on building relationships to facilitate design, development, and execution of effective programs. Maximize return on investment and ensure program efficacy through comprehensive feedback and followup. Follow current and emerging business/training trends.
Areas of Excellence
* Define key requirements, integrate concepts into developments, and communicate and articulate organizational objectives, values, and visions.
* Write policy and develop standardized programs and curriculum to maximize operations, ensure efficiency, and maintain alignment with organizational objectives.
* Develop strategic project plans, schedule and manage highpriority projects, and execute numerous training projects simultaneously.
Site Trainer DRIS Census
Customer Service Operations Manager
Training Manager Census
District Manager Staffing Agency
Director of HR: Outsourced
Site Trainer Census │ Vangent, Inc. Lawrence, KS to Present
Contract U.S. Census Bureau Call Center Site Trainer for Telephone Questionnaire Assistance Project and, Phase II, Coverage Followup Project. Following standard operating procedures, delivered blended training including web conference training using Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro Meeting, ILT from a physical classroom, oneonone coaching, and minute specialized employee training meetings to agents, lead agents, supervisors, and operations reps. Employed a variety of training techniques, including lecture, roleplays, webbased scenarios, group discussions, coaching, and broadcasted training through Adobe Connect. Trained agents to assist citizens with completing Census Forms, answer respondent questions, order Census materials, and perform FollowUp interviews on an estimated million received Census forms to clarify responses.
* Instrumental in assisting call center exceed its goals of % data capture accuracy, . completed outbound and inbound interviews per hour per interviewer, and a % Service Quality Assurance score.
* Identified opportunities for performance improvement and implemented, updated, refreshed, and provided remedial training throughout call center operations
* Used Adobe Learning Management System to create classrooms, enroll students, administer exams, view student data, and create session reports
* Student average test score for all classes I trained was .%
* Created and facilitated specialized minute weekly training sessions for interviewers to hone interpersonal skills and eliminate common process errors
* Played a key role in the site&;s achievement and maintenance of being the top call center site of throughout the Census project in all areas of the client&;s Performance Scorecard RTA, Quality Scores, and Interview Completion
* Served as the site Master Trainer&;s backup.
* Created and implemented Employee Recognition programs.
* Created and maintained a variety of data tools including spreadsheets, flow charts, and Job Aids.
Customer Service Operations Manager │ UUISI ZURICH, Overland Park, KS to July,
Establish agency objectives and execute through a four person customer service team at this $ million agency with employees. Effectively issue certificates and administer endorsements, policies, and applications. Plan and oversee projects to maximize operational processes and cost containment. Oversee contract due diligence in collaboration with Legal Department. Audit carrier policies, endorsements, and employee deliverables, and track via Excel.
* Reduced errors/omissions liabilities by developing a database for Workers Compensation Officer information by state, which included a state guideline spreadsheet, officer exclusion/inclusion forms for each state, and an officer checklist completed by individuals to ensure accuracy prior to binding a policy.
* Saved the company $, by managing the Process Improvement Project, which required elimination of redundancies, modification of processes to maximize productivity, and development of flow charts mapping out new processes. Authored the Policy Servicing Manual and designed the accompanying workflow charts for all processes.
* Selected to serve as the Paperless Project Leader, charged with planning and executing the conversion of eight years of paper files to electronic files.
* Instrumental in the agency&;s reaching % of annual sales goal by absorbing service tasks from sales in .
* Created a P&C licensing prep class and coached two employees to successfully obtain a Kansas State P&C License.
* Coordinated outside licensing for continuing education inhouse classes through C E Solutions.
Training and Development Manager │ FARMERS INSURANCE ZURICH, Overland Park, KS to
Created a formal Training Department with a $, annual budget. Developed and led two training specialists. Authored comprehensive training manuals for distribution across the organization. Evaluated organizational needs and then developed and delivered training programs that addressed product, underwriting, rating, and systems for four recreational vehicle products and four paperprocessing areas. Conceptualized and designed job aids and reinforcement trainings.
* Served as the continuing education coordinator charged with administration of selfstudy, exam registrations and proctoring, and results tracking.
* Facilitated both the Achieve Global Stellar Customer Service Program and the Kansas/Missouri Insurance License Study Program.
* Earned recognition with the Foremost Specialty Finest Award .
* Realized an % passing ratio for firsttime exams, significantly exceeding the average passing ratio of %.
* Trained more than employees
Training Manager/Contract │ TROY SYSTEMS, Fairfax, VA to
Oversaw ten training specialists and two lead trainers in development of comprehensive training classes and delivery. Employed standard ISD process and created training classes for reports and systems management, quality control, end user functions, and anomalies between first and second phases of projects. Trained personnel in scanner operation and maintenance, warehouse, keying from paper to image, and document preparation. Planned and delivered trainings addressing safety in the workplace, sexual harassment, audit resolution, Horizon HR System, ADP Time Care System, and management and supervisor training. Liaised between multiple clients. Served as a member of the conversion management team.
* Exceeded all objectives in development and execution of the Census Training Project, which involved ramp up of more than , employees across three US sites. Managed the ongoing training of new personnel.
* Surpassed the planned production goals by % and realized .+ accuracy.
* Designed and created courseware for several programs, including a module training.
* Developed and facilitated all classes for the second phase of the project.
* Earned performance excellence awards from TRW and Pearson.
District Manager │ ACCUSTAFF INCORPORATED, Phoenix, AZ to
Managed operations across a $ million temporary staffing branch and two other branches. Cultivated relationships with clients and recruited temporary workers. Executed human resource generalist activities in support of temporary workers.
* Secured the Unisys/Arizona State contract, which netted company $,.
* Honored with an award from Unisys for successful results.
Director of Human Resources/Outsourced │ ACCUSTAFF INCORPORATED, Tucson, AZ to
Led a team of four Human Resource Managers and two Recruiters in management of payroll and all human resource functions for + call center employees. Oversaw all aspects of EEOC, Workers&; Compensation, Unemployment Compensation, performance management, attendance, ADA, hiring, and employee exits.
* Served as liaison for AT&T American Transtech.
* Cut turnover from % to .%.
* Earned the Manager of the Year Award .
Education, Continuing Education, & Technical Skills
B.S., Social Studies Education │ PLYMOUTH STATE COLLEGE, Plymouth, NH
* Achieve Global Certification
* American Bankers Association Courses
* Insurance Designations: Associate in Management, Associate in Insurance Services, Associate in Customer Service
* Licensed Agent in Kansas: Commercial, Personal, Crop
* Completed Two Segments: CICSR Program
MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook The Agency Manager System Insurance Software Lotus Notes, HRS Systems, Avenue, COGEN Insurance Software , CISCO IP Communicator, EyeQ, Expert InSite, Adobe Professional, Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro Meeting