• Provide support to Personnel Manager and other colleagues with HR enquiries and by delivering a
high level of customer service.
• Prepares Personnel monthly report, quarterly and annual reports.
• Perform and manage full data entry processes in HRS system which include the New Employee
Local & International, Promotion, Demotions, Employee Termination, Recontracting, Acting – up
Allowance, Locum Employee, Saudization, Overage/Retirement, Trainees and other compensation
and verification of employment.
• Oversee administrative functions and operation in coordination with personnel and technical staff.
• Recommends a consistent disciplinary policies and procedures to Personnel Manager.
• Monitors, recommends, and reviews disciplinary and termination letters and procedures.
• Work under pressure i.e., handling significant problems and tasks which come up simultaneously
• Working closely with departments, assisting peers and personnel assistant to understand and
contribute significant materials for implementing hospital policies and procedures.
• Update Job Descriptions as required.
• Tracking employees’ information and maintain records in HRS system.
• Contribute and develop strategy for HR Personnel, including policies, quality procedures, discipline,
grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts and development range of business tasks in
coordination with Personnel Manager
• Interprets and explains Administrative Regulations, Personnel Rules, Hospital Terms and Conditions,
Policies and procedures to employees.
• Develop harmonise of benefits and terms of employment achieving enhanced labour flexibility and
• Coordinate with Recruitment as to recruiting staff such as developing job descriptions, checking
application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
• Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits to employees.
• Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work
processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless employee’s service.
HR Personnel Officer and Recruitment Officer July –