[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
UTICA STREET FULTON, NY
To join an organization that encourages potential growth within the company and allows for career advancement within the organization.
* years of customer service
* years working with medical claims
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail
* Extremely productive in a high volume, high stress, environment
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs
* Highly productive in the use of various software programs
* Selfstarter with a can do attitude
Rural Metro Ambulance, Syracuse, N.Y.
Post Biller/Customer Service Representative
Posted payments and adjustments for medical claims, claims appeals, collections on A/R balances, and handled customer calls and complaints.
A. L. Lee Memorial Hospital, Fulton, N.Y.
Patient Accounts Representative
Medical claims billing, collections, claims appeals, posted payments and adjustments, patient calls and complaints, and cashier duties.
Adecco Temporary Employment Agency, Fulton, NY
Patient Accounts Resolution Representative
Contracted for months to work as resolution specialist for A.L. Lee Memorial
Hospital, collecting on unpaid A/R balances. Was hired on permanently by
Hospital in .
Kaplan University, Chicago, IL
BA in Forensic Psychology,
Cayuga Community College, Fulton, NY
AAS in Business Administration,