Since Jan JANSSEN CILAG FRANCE, Paris a JOHNSON & JOHNSON company, M€ sales
Pharmaceutical industry, researchbased and marketing company.
Strategy and Business Intelligence Analyst
Business analysis, sales forecasts and sales force follow up
• Developed the annual brand business plan and its revisions. Prepared brand budget.
• Introduced KPI to monitor sales force activity. Developed performance analysis.
• Provided Board of Directors with key reports and performance to metrics.
• Delivered the years strategic plan involving marketing, sales and finance Dept. Built
scenarios, Made forecasts, analysed risk & opportunities, formulated recommendations.
• Defined marketing strategy by using market studies and sales force feedback.
Proposed market & customer segmentation and targeting.
• Worked with European teams to harmonise projects and activities to optimise budget
– ELETTRONICA SPA, Rome, Italy THALES and FINMECCANICA company, CA M€
Defence industry, design, production and installation of electronic warfare systems.
Project Manager, avionic/naval ESM systems –
Italy, France, Greece
• Coordinated crossfunctional teams up to individuals for product development in
multicultural industrial partnerships. Participated to international working groups for the
definition and coordination of longterm activities years.
• Created company local structure for onsite flight tests and integration: defined logistics
and working procedures, led remote team, managed local partner and customers.
• Analysed and mapped .+ customer requirements. Defined a costeffective system
architecture, which matched predesign. Issued contractual documents.
• Prepared and executed flight test campaigns to integrate avionic equipments.
Successfully performed customer acceptance flight tests.
• Led a task force team for a flight test campaign for a company’s keyclient, under
challenging time constraints. Reached and overtook the targeted performance.
Project Leader, Operations Continuous Improvement
• Optimised a production line by a leadtime reduction of %. Saved K€ on
production costs. Awarded as best improvement project of in the company.
• Improved company’s supply chain by reengineering a business process: “Supplier
audit for industrialization” using Total Quality Management techniques.
• Solved testing issues on a production line using Six Sigma methods.
Team Leader, Electronic Design
• Led a team of for a designtocost project. Redesigned electronic boards achieving a
cost cut of % K€ per unit on cost of materials.
• Managed outsourcing companies, from technical specifications to items delivery.