[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Ryan G. E.
White Aspen Pl.
Summary of Qualifications
. years of experience in the Healthcare IT setting spanning technical architecture, code development, testing and application build. Leads EMR projects that meet customer needs and scope within strict timeline requirements. Expertise in developing processes for automated monitoring of system performance and analyzing results for performance improvement. Interfaces requirements and domain strategy between application and technical teams to coordinate domainwide changes that affect the performance and stability of a large multifacility EMR.
* MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, VBA
* MS Project, MS Visio
* Programming Languages: C++, VB, ObjectiveC, Python and Java
* Certified Cerner Millennium system engineer
* Discern CCL level III certified
* Cerner Clinical Reporting Win and Clinical Reporting XR design, implementation and training.
* System load testing and analysis of performance timers
* Test script design including integrated systems
* Domain strategy planning
Carolinas Healthcare System
Application Specialist September to Present
* Act as application liaison to technical teams; Citrix, Unix, Database and IBM WAS
* Use knowledge of Cerner tier architecture and application experience to troubleshoot domain issues during EMR outages
* Assisted as secondary resource for Event Set Hierarchy and Event Code loads.
* Design, build and maintain Cerner Charge Services, Clinical Reporting and Clinical Reporting XR, RRD faxing and medical necessity checking ABN.
* Administer RDDS, Bedrock and Olympus Command & Control
* Develop custom CCL reports for several Cerner solutions including charges, distribution and clinical documents
* Developed custom application to monitor and administer chart servers
* Developed custom realtime user RTMS performance monitoring application with alerting
Kansas City, MO
System Engineer, Cerner Abilities Lab February to September
* Completed Cerner Millennium System Engineer certification on AIX and Oracle
* Completed Discern CCL levels IIII certification
* Designed testing scenarios and developed automated testing scripts using KSH scripting, VB.NET and CCL reports
* Developed automated dashboard reporting tools for test comparison and analysis
Eastern Federal Theatres / Regal Entertainment Group
Assistant Manager Nov to Jan
* Managed staff of employees; scheduling, payroll and hiring
* Administered local server hardware for ticketing and cashier services
* Developed spreadsheets for scheduling, accounting and inventory
Education and Affiliations
North Carolina State University
B.S. Technology Education
Date of Graduation: August
GPA: . out of .
Member of Epsilon Pi Tau International Honor Society for Technology