o Supervised fulltime equivalent employees.
o Resolved longstanding noncompliance issues; achieved center’s first AAAHC
o Partnered with the hospital to transfer outpatient procedures to the Surgery Center.
o Expanded procedural capacity through equipment acquisition.
RN Specialties Staffing Agency, Indianapolis, IN
Staff Registered Nurse – Temporary Assignments
• Assisted with surgeries at various Indianapolis hospitals.
Clarian Health Partners, Indianapolis, IN
Director of Endoscopy
• Clinical operations of four endoscopy rooms, one ultrasound room, two ERCP rooms, and
one motility lab.
o Directed fulltime employees.
• Prepared and administered $ million annual operating budget.
o Negotiated vendor pricing contracts.
o Identified capital equipment needs.
o Obtained funding through capital equipment committee.
• Select Accomplishments:
< Developed the Photodynamic Therapy Program.
< Created and piloted the Propofol Sedation Nurse Administration Program.
< Created and incorporated the role of the endoscopy technician into the patient care
< Raised annual clinic net income from $, to $. million.
< Served on systemwide Year Preparedness Committee.
< Increased number of annual procedures from , to , without lengthening
clinic hours per day.
Indiana University Hospital, Indianapolis, IN
Anesthesia Care Coordinator
• Teamed with the Director of Anesthesia; facilitated an Anesthesia Resident Program.
• Participated in committee to evaluate, standardize, and purchase hospital cardiac monitors.