Technicallysound and accomplished health care operations professional with over years of progressive leadership
experience in organizational structuring, business development, management, billing, auditing administrative
operations, and P&L. Strong interpersonal, team building, and presentation skills.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
KAISER PERMANENTE / MIDATLANTIC Baltimore, MD
Kaiser Permanente is the nation’s largest notforprofit health plan, serving more than . million members, with
headquarters in Oakland, CA. It employs over , employees with annual operating revenue in excess of $
Facility Operations Manager – North Baltimore Region
Responsibilities: Partner with Physician site leads, clinical managers, and staff to grow and develop membership,
implement system changes, manage facility projects, develop smooth interdepartmental workflows, and serve as a
liaison with various regional departments.
• Managerial oversight of daytoday support services for outpatient medical centers, including supply chain,
construction and renovation projects, physical plant maintenance, housekeeping, security, telecom, and IT.
• Managed four employees exempt & nonexempt: Facility Supervisors, Materials Coordinators.
• Responsible for Environmental Health & Safety, Business Continuity, and Life Safety operations for medical
centers, which supported physicians and support staff and other clinicians.
• Annual budget oversight for ambulatory support services, $ M.
JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL Baltimore, MDÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ
The Johns Hopkins Health System has , licensed acute care beds and skilled nursing and other special beds.
It employs over , people, and has annual net revenue of approximately $. billion.
Clinic Manager, Outpatient Rehabilitation Therapy Services
Responsibilities: Management of outpatient administrative operations in the department of Physical Medicine and
Rehabilitation at the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
• Managed daytoday operation of outpatient rehab clinic to include smooth revenue cycle clean billing activities
for outpatient rehab clinics. Medilinks, Epic
• Managed a diverse group of administrative support staff members.