[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
: Mr. MOBIN K A.
Father’s Name : Mr. K. J. A.
Date of Birth :
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Mr. Mobin K A.
Phone Number :
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil &
Religion : Christian Roman Catholic
Nursing Registration No. :
Kerala Nurses and Midwives
Council Registration Number :
Passport No. : H
Date of issue :
Date of expiry :
Place of issue : Cochin
: Passed Higher Secondary in
From St. Theresa’s Higher Secondary
: Basic Bsc Nursing from
Goutham College of Nursing
Rajajinagar, Bangalore in
Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University
Of Health Sciences
: Dialysis Unit
: Pushpagiri Medical College Hospital
Area of exposure
: Renal Specialty, Hemodialysis Unit
* As a student nurse worked in E.S.I Hospitals Rajajinagar Bangalore in
different areas like Medical, Surgical, Pre an post Operative wards, Operation
Theatre, C.S.S.D., Burn’s Unit, Treatment room etc.
* Psychiatry experience from Spandana Hospital, Bangalore
* Rural Community Health nursing experience from Tavarakarae PHC. Bangalore.
MS –Windows, MSWord, MSExcel
Internet & Email
• Presently Working as a Staff Nurse in Dialysis Unit from in
Medical College Hospital and still continuing there. Bedded Hospital
• year Experience from a bedded Psychiatric rehabilitation Centre
named Mother Theresa Home, managed By a Roman Catholic priest
• Working in Hemodialysis Unit caring out of all the procedures of dialysis
such as continuous venovagal Hemodialysis CVVHD ,Peritoneal Dialysis,
Continuous ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis, Continuous Arterio veno
• Continuous Arteriovenous Hemodiafiltration CAVHD
• Continuous Venovenous Hemofiltration.
• Plasma Separation
• Continuous Arteriovenous Hemodialysis
• Continuous Ambulatory peritoneal Dialysis
• Peritoneal Dialysis
• GAMBRO Hemodialysis machine
• NIPRO SURDIAI Hemodialysis machine
• NIKKISO Hemodialysis machine
• Infusion pump
• Syringe Pump
• ECG machine
• Suction Apparatus
• Cardiac Monitor
• Pulse oxymeter
• CVP Monitor
• Crash cart Trolley
Patient Care responsibilities:
* Maintenance of Good Nurse patient relationship.
* Asses the physical and Neurological condition of the patient e.g. Glasgow coma
* Check the vitals of the patient every hourly along with date and time e.g. B.P Pulse,
* Maintenance of intake output chart e.g. Urine output, RT Feeding, drainage.
* Collection of Specimens e.g. Serum, A.B.G., Urine, Sputum.
* Management of intravenous fluids and inotripics e.g. T.P.N. Dopamine infusion,
* Administration of Medications in time e.g. OD, BID, TID, QID, stat etc.
* Monitoring of C.V.P. e.g. Checking with C.V.P. Scale
* Hot& Cold applications e.g. Ice bag, Hot water bag
* Personal Hygiene, Nail care, hair care, Bowel & Bladder care.
* Tracheostomy care of the patient e.g. Suctioning, Tracheostomy dressing.
* Care of pressure sore e.g. frequent bake care & positioning..
* Maintenance of physical, social, psychological, spiritual and rehabilitative needs
of the patients e.g. Religious Guidance.
* Supporting the family members and educating about patients illness.
* Assisting Nephrologists for the vascular access of the patient for dialysis.
* Assisting in procedures like CVP, Lumbar punctures Intubation, CPR, Chest
Physiotherapy, and Initiation of dialysis.
* Access Plan Implement And evaluate nursing care, following Instructions of
Procedures in accordance with Hospital Policy.